Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 100% sure you are trolling me with those Brisbane selections.

If Hayden Young or Will Gould are both still on board at pick 12, I hope we’re throwing picks 16 and 21 at Port for their pick.

We currently have too many picks, so I can see Brisbane trying to trade up. Maybe two separate trades. One targeting a pick in the 9 to 12 range, and another trade targeting Ports pick 29.

Last edited:
I’m 100% sure you are trolling me with those Brisbane selections.

If Hayden Young or Will Gould are both still on board at pick 12, I hope we’re throwing picks 16 and 21 at Port for their pick.

We currently have too many picks, so I can see Brisbane trying to trade up. Maybe two separate trades. One targeting a pick in the 9 to 12 range, and another trade targeting Hawthorns pick 30.

That simply won't happen, given we will both need & use that pick, in combination with pick 42, to match a bid on Maginness.

That simply won't happen, given we will both need & use that pick, in combination with pick 42, to match a bid on Maginness.
Seeing as the trade is picks 34 and 48 to move up in to the top 30, you’re well up on points in that trade, all for moving back 4 spots.

Regardless I edited my post before I saw your reply, swapping out Hawks for Port.

Any chance at all that you guys are forced to use 11 on Maginness? Seems to be an assumption that he’ll fall a bit later but I can see someone bidding earlier.

Of course there is....I'd put it at a 30% chance....More likely picks 3-5 are going to be bid on for Green.....Can't see the Giants gaining ground there, as even by trading out their 2020 first rounder, to move up a notch, they're just hamstringing themselves for the following year by doing so.

Freo will effectively end up with 3 guns as Henry won't get bid on before pick 10.

Will Port have to part with pick 18 for Mead?....That's another close call too....If not, they get 3 guns also.

there’s got to be zero chance anyone bids on mead before 18, I reckon the only team that bids on mead before 29 is the crows forcing our hand.

There’s almost a dozen players in the 30-55 stretch of this mock draft I would take over mead. Over rated.

there’s got to be zero chance anyone bids on mead before 18, I reckon the only team that bids on mead before 29 is the crows forcing our hand.

There’s almost a dozen players in the 30-55 stretch of this mock draft I would take over mead. Over rated.
You never know, GCS get Powell at 19, other club rated players differently. Put maybe 1 % just in case.

He was one of the best all round midfielders, user of the ball in heavy traffic & under pressure, that I saw at the Championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason for Gould to slip that low? I thought he has been fantastic all year. Didn’t look out of place one bit in the SANFL against grown men. Reminds me lots of a Steven May

A bit more mobile than May I reckon. There have been Hurn comparisons but I also see something similar to Darling. Im actually really hoping Port grab him to initially play third tall/HBF and release Burton to half forward.

I think Crows would choose a player like Stephens with no go home factor for a top 5 pick.
Help me out here Crow fans Yes/No?
No from me...Pick 4 is too high for Stephens IMO. If the draft order stays the same up until our pick on draft night we'll bid on Green IMO.

A bit more mobile than May I reckon. There have been Hurn comparisons but I also see something similar to Darling. Im actually really hoping Port grab him to initially play third tall/HBF and release Burton to half forward.
Daniel Rich.

Why would Adelaide want to waste pick 4 on Stephens or Ash?...When there are 5 clear mid-field guns ahead of them both!
Reid and Ogilvie have repeatedly said our drafting with early picks is best available talent, for mine with Rowell, Anderson, Green 99.99% already off the table and Kemp's ACL injury the next best talent available are Lachlan Ash and Hayden Young IMO.

Reid and Ogilvie have repeatedly said our drafting with early picks is best available talent, for mine with Rowell, Anderson, Green 99.99% already off the table and Kemp's ACL injury the next best talent available are Lachlan Ash and Hayden Young IMO.

I'll be very happy, nay ecstatic even, if the first 10 picks were to follow that same dictum, in passing up on picking Kemp.....He's the one midfielder I'd jump at in over-looking McAsey with pick 11....And with Maginness to follow, then we're certainly one club who can afford to take that risk.

Flanders has elevated himself into the Top 5 with his finals series.....He's likely the most potent midfielder forward of centre, when it comes to hurting the opposition on the score-board.......A true match-winner....He's also an absolute bull in the centre square.

He has been dealing with a stress fracture in his back, really disappointing as he could have really shown his talent again in the finals.

His clearance work this year when played on ball has gone unnoticed and I can see him playing that De Goey role as a dangerous forward who can go into the middle at times to add some grunt and attacking flair at stoppages.
Christ that’s what the Blues need....sans the bit about the back- we have plenty of guys who have regular back injuries.

😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back