Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickett ain't going at 29 mate. Rumours he's around 13 now.
These are just rankings not where i expect them to go, would personally love to see Pickett go early.

Loving the piccy's & the bio's though eDPS....Great format.
Praise again must go to Pie 4 Life and the Draft Central team for the Draft Guide so if anyone really likes how these are put together please show your support and download the guide :thumbsu:

Thread has been great reading for the whole year DPS. Terrific job.

Just a tiny little boo for edging Dylan Williams down every update haha. I'm left on an island alone with him still in the Top 10.

C'est la vie.

He deserves to be out of the 10. His injuries this year really explain his form drop. Unfortunately, his injuries were ones the AFL players will get a jab to overcome on game day. He played, found it tough and slid. He’s just speculative.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thread has been great reading for the whole year DPS. Terrific job.

Just a tiny little boo for edging Dylan Williams down every update haha. I'm left on an island alone with him still in the Top 10.

C'est la vie.

I'm with you on this one....You don't lose his ability through injuries....Will be an absolute steal for whomever gets him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re big on Rivers. Have you been able to see video his midfield games late in the year some how?
Sorry i missed this message

Ive seen little snippets but no full games, he has midfield traits and was a midfielder for most of his juniors until this year if that gives you any indication. He is just all class regardless and his size, skill, consistency and composure are what i like about him as a high end prospect.

Sorry i missed this message

Ive seen little snippets but no full games, he has midfield traits and was a midfielder for most of his juniors until this year if that gives you any indication. He is just all class regardless and his size, skill, consistency and composure are what i like about him as a high end prospect.
He also hit the scoreboard a fair bit when playing midfield for East Freo.

A hypothetical for you eDPS if I may. If Kyle Dunkley had not been drafted mid-season, where do you reckon he would be selected in this draft (always assuming he nominated)?

I’m out of thread. I’m overseas till Chrissy see you then. Thanks for another great year, nice to see a different opinion from the mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back