Traded EGM, Football Josh Mahoney - Footy Operations boss at the AFL - 28/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't there some bad blood between Travis and EFC which made dealing with GC a challenge or did I imagine that?

There was, I think that’s true. The failed josh caddy for hooker trade proposal didn’t help matters.

What utter ******* stupidity

Agreed, I prefer the hawthorn method of interviewing the family the analyse the character of the individual in combination of ‘can the kid play football’.

In any case, enough said as this has nothing to do with football manager.

Great to know we dominate the fields of Math and English. I swear to god I saw a pocket calculator fall out of Gleeson's shorts one game.

Great to know we dominate the fields of Math and English. I swear to god I saw a pocket calculator fall out of Gleeson's shorts one game.

A lot of us were dismayed when Gary Rohan outmarked Glesson in the goal square but at least he could count backwards in 7s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope the club keep their powder dry on this position and wait a couple more weeks. Someone a lot more credentialed then Auld may just be available that would be worth asking the question and waiting for.

Really hope the club keep their powder dry on this position and wait a couple more weeks. Someone a lot more credentialed then Auld may just be available that would be worth asking the question and waiting for.

Alright, alright, I'll do it.

Absolute priority actions:

1. Free doughnuts for morning tea
2. Casual Fridays

That'll set the tone for 2021.

Another club looking for a GM-Football this off-season, but they've appointed two people to share the role in the interim before appointing someone permanently...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back