Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic

Remove this Banner Ad

20f9racu6awy.jpg

Hahahaha, why did they black out his username, let people know who the heck it is so we can all laugh at him

r/The_Donald is an absolute comedy gold mine when things don't go their way. The mental gymnastics is mind-blowing.

Sounds like something a Kalergi agent would say.

Imagine if a white wrote "The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals” changing a few words to direct it at non whites? Then founded ideas that were the groundwork of creating a unioning body to carry out this. Then while at it, gave an award out every couple of years to those implementing this?

Imagine if a white wrote "The (European) man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space (nations), time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals” changing a few words to direct it at non whites? Then founded ideas that were the groundwork of creating a unioning body to carry out this. Then while at it, gave an award out every couple of years to those implementing this?
Yes, and that would the Kalergi award named after Charlemagne that has been given to left wing communists like Winston Churchill and Pope John Paul.

The problem isn't that there is a secret plot to kill whites; it's that you are connected to the internet.

Yes, and that would the Kalergi award named after Charlemagne that has been given to left wing communists like Winston Churchill and Pope John Paul.

The problem isn't that there is a secret plot to kill whites; it's that you are connected to the internet.
Are you sure? Surely if you write this in a book, you mean what you say? You just can't neglect what he wrote, then say it's the internets fault for this and not the guy who's clearly said he supports genocide.

Why did Churchill win this award?

I'm a reasonably plugged in and informed individual but what the * is this kalergi that you guys are going on about? I'm afraid to even google as I have a feeling I'm just going to get hits for info wars/Jihahd watch etc

No one is re-writing any of that stuff. It's more or less largely accepted. The Russian issue is, however, a problem tens of time bigger in magnitude and your failure to recognise this is a seriously poor reflection on either your education or ability to critically think. Or alternatively possibly a positive reflection on how effective the Russian propaganda is.

The poster I quoted was trying to argue that Russian propaganda lost her the election, so I listed the legitimate reasons she failed.

& I think falling for the "it's the source of the leaks that's the story, not the leaks themselves" is the problem, not that Russia is pushing a narrative & fighting for hearts & minds-- like every single other actor on the world stage does.

I am reading comments in the media about how well she did given she got one third of the votes but I see it more that she was beaten by a virtual unknown who does not have an organised party behind him.

That is more noteworthy to me. Extreme anything is on the nose.

France said no to the left, maybe to the right and yes to the centre. That's how I see it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The old racism card. So when a person opposed to a genuine racist wanting the destruction of white Europeans is now the racist, you know there is something really wrong.
That's not what old mate Kalergi even said though. His entire point was that the future will contain mixed heritage humans.

He never said 'I want all white Europeans to be destroyed'.

That's not what old mate Kalergi even said though. His entire point was that the future will contain mixed heritage humans.

He never said 'I want all white Europeans to be destroyed'.
He didn't say anything, he inked it in pen in a vile book that you obviously have not read.

So the future has mixed raced humans in Europe? That means there is no whites left. That does mean the destruction of Europeans. Why aren't the whites being mixed into non white populations outside of Europe?

He didn't say anything, he inked it in pen in a vile book that you obviously have not read.

So the future has mixed raced humans in Europe? That means there is no whites left. That does mean the destruction of Europeans. Why aren't the whites being mixed into non white populations outside of Europe?
No, I've not had time to read the entirety of Kalergi's vaunted text.

Did he explicitly state that non-European states should remain homogeneous? If he did, could you provide textual evidence, please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back