• Very Disappointing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe the Tiges references are a bit over the top, sure, say that doing XYZ resembles what the Tigers did in the past but theres no point hanging shit on them, it would be the same as people hanging shit on our past administration, deserved but not the supporters fall necessarily.

What we say here is no other clubs business.

They could call us pink fairies for all I care.

Even if it was correct to replace the coach the administration is so pathetic they wouldn't move on it.

Internally at the AFL they rank the performance of each CEO and have ours at number 16/18. We need Geoff Walsh back

Probably the biggest heap of crap posted on the site today.

I think those having a go at the people around scott also need to pull their head in, he has some great advisers around him, some of them have a heart as big as phwoar lap and love north melbourne and brad like family. In short your coaching panel seems awesome, cool and grouse.

Thanks

the problem is, we're handballing to guys standing still.

I agree, in the end it was the by-product of being disillusioned because you are continuously under pressure to handball to a team mate who is also under pressure. Why not tweak the game plan at half time instead?..:(

Even if it was correct to replace the coach the administration is so pathetic they wouldn't move on it.

Internally at the AFL they rank the performance of each CEO and have ours at number 16/18. We need Geoff Walsh back

I smell a troll.

A hell of a lot of those contests emerge because of the game plan which invites the opposition to make US the hunted.

How can we have optimal intensity at the contest when the coaches game plan revolves around getting outside and running with handball, then us getting hunted, pressured and picked off?

We are coached to be REACTIVE at the contest! Can't you see that?

After toDay I tend to agree. The players are waiting for the outside handball rather than going in and getting it which is the North way. More than a few times there were two North players around the ball, neither went for the hard ball as they wanted to be the outside option.

Also, too often a chain of handballs results in a loping ruck man taking the kick into the fwd 50.

Focus needs to be on getting the ball first. Then worry about the best option.

Drew looks lost as he is never sure when to lead, the ball gets held up too often when a fwd is on the lead.

We need to stop hanging our hats on the Cats win. They've been crap this year

Agree 100%

We actually caught Geelong coming off a slug fest against Hawthorn the week before and without their best defender in the past 100 years.

We were cherry ripe to win that game and they looked sluggish.

We as a club and in media circles have overinflated that win to the point we could have been backed into flag favouritism!

Anyone want to remind us when Schimma was removed? Was it 92....

Pre-season on 93.

I've always been a fan of Brad Scott. But now he's had 50 games, the football we've dished up in the past month has been disgraceful. Today, with the importance of the match, to serve up that sort of effort was deplorable. He, and each and every player should be ashamed of that. We are going nowhere and he'd want to turn it around pretty soon or else he is under pressure.

Pre-season on 93.

I've always been a fan of Brad Scott. But now he's had 50 games, the football we've dished up in the past month has been disgraceful. Today, with the importance of the match, to serve up that sort of effort was deplorable. He, and each and every player should be ashamed of that. We are going nowhere and he'd want to turn it around pretty soon or else he is under pressure.

Thanks MM. Yep has been putrid and if it continues, out he goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's only so much the coach can do if you're not winning the contested ball, you wouldn't have beaten Geelong if he was no good.

Lindsay Gilbee is injured.

Come on griffy, he was clearly out coached today.

I find the poll interesting more people think his doing a horrible job than first rate.

Its actually amusing that as many if not more neutrals have voted on the joke of a poll by the looks of things than north supporters.

Not even sure what the North gameplan is or the structure is at North any more.

To beat North all you have to do is double team Petrie, a bloke fast enough to put pressure on Edwards attempts to separate and mark and get a guy to leap and spoil McIntosh.

As North cannot kick to advantage the ball when it is not picked off will come to ground for easy rebounds against players poor at ground level and chasing.

Turn up with moderate intensity around the ball and you will get plenty of turnovers in the middle for repeat inside 50s when you win your share of contested ball.

Make sure you have your mids and flankers run to the back of every high marking contest as North players will run underneath the flight of the ball regardless of the kick and more than one will contest in the air.

When North have the ball pressure them and you will get reward for effort.

I can only report what I have heard. Hardly makes me a troll. Doesn't mean it's accurate only what I have been told.

I find the poll interesting more people think his doing a horrible job than first rate.

Your poll is a simplistic piece of shit.

You may as well have made the choices blue, green, pink, purple and red.

Anyone want to remind us when Schimma was removed? Was it 92....

After adelaide thrashed us in a pre-season game, but Scott wont be sacked. He is mates with Brayshaw and he didn't have the stones to sack Laidley despite all the crazy shit he was doing.

We are just defensively unaccountable and insipid at one-on-one football, so much so that the softest team of the modern era recognised us as soft. That is an indictment on the coaches because we have spent the better part of 5 years recruiting quality inside midfielders.

I think Scott has to admit he is a young and inexperienced coach and get look to get in someone with a lot of experience to mentor him, I think it has helped Hird significantly to have someone like Thompson there to help him. I think he has surrounded himself with a lot of North 'yes' men who aren't doing him any favours.

We need someone from the outside to say this soft shit isn't going to cut it, not by a long shot.

Your poll is a simplistic piece of shit.

You may as well have made the choices blue, green, pink, purple and red.

Polls are normally very simply things you goose. When's the last poll you read that made you say ohh ahh that's a complicated piece of work

If a couple of good mature inside contested 28+ year old footballers turn up at the end of the year, I want us to snap them up cheap.

HINT: It's no coincidence the kids in the backline are maturing the fastest as they are actually surrounded by some hard bodies and experience.

^^^^Tattoo that sentence in to your mind and refer to it often.

Scotts "throw 15 kids in the deep end" policy has been a dismal failure.

I agree. We have to play the kids, but if they are getting smashed it will do nothing for their confidence. There are a few solid fellas in the 2s who are in their prime age & physical condition who should get a go.

I can only report what I have heard. Hardly makes me a troll. Doesn't mean it's accurate only what I have been told.

Did you hear that the administration was shit or was that your own shit opinion.

I don't give a **** what the AFL rates our CEO. They probably rate him that low because Eugene is beating them.

And if you aren't a troll then it would be best not to call for the club to bring Geoff Walsh back.

Did you hear that the administration was shit or was that your own shit opinion.

I don't give a **** what the AFL rates our CEO. They probably rate him that low because Eugene is beating them.

And if you aren't a troll then it would be best not to call for the club to bring Geoff Walsh back.

How is he beating them?

What's wrong with Geoff?

And I heard it from someone who works in the AFL under AA

Scott "throw 15 kids in the deep end" policy has been a dismal failure.
Bullshit, where not quite there yet ,but that policy will pay off .Brad has fast tracked the development of these young players .Trying to turn boys into men ,both in body and mind .To build a young body is easy ,to teach and build a young mind takes time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back