EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched the running order for the Final. Ugh. What a bunch of crap. The favourite at the moment is horrific. I might watch SF1 tonight if the footy continues to be one sided. My favourite is in SF2.

Who is your favourite
10 Years but I liked his song from last year better. I want to have another look at the top ten since I haven't watched full songs for a while. There is a Netta clone this year. LOL

I've been in hospital all week so missed both SFs. I might get up early Sunday to watch the Final live. I'll watch the delayed SF1 tonight but, well, tomorrow clashes with the footy... so footy wins especially since I looked at who made it to the Final from SF2.

I turned off the broadcast last night. I forgot that those two Aussie hosts were on the TV version. I can't stand them. I'll watch the unadulterated versions on YouTube.

Decided to watch SF1 on TV this afternoon. Only songs I like are Norway's Fallen Angel and Cyprus' El Diablo. Maltese Netta's song was somewhat like Netta's toy song in parts but with a black vibe. Ukraine was crap as was Australia.

What a difference from 2018.I still watch some performances on YouTube. Even 2019 was better than what I've seen so far. Might catch SF2 on YouTube in a little while before the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just caught up with SF2. My favourites:

Iceland - 10 Years
Portugal -Love is on My Side
Switzerland - Tout l'Univers

Finland - Dark Side - I really should hate this, but I kinda like it.

Biggies:
France - Voila

How did Austria's Amen not make the Grand Final?

I really really HATE Germany's I Don't Feel Hate. I wanna slap that grin off his face!

Every country had to change their song and some even changed their artist.

Lol Twitter is loving Ukraine. I think it's incredible. Folktronica! Could be my new fave genre.

Didn't understand the love for Norway but I think it's because of the meaning. He has Tourettes and I think it's about that.

It's the first time I've heard the song, i don't mind it and cool performance
Honestly don't care, I'm happy you're here! I'm trying to make you smile for a while now. I'm like omaga you're so beautiful! Why don't you come over and have it, why don't you let me have it oh?

Hahaha I've had it on rotation...

Lol at the lyric when he said "Said you gained a few pounds and you blame apocalypse, there ain't no apocalypse"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back