EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you waking up at 5am tomorrow??
Considering I fell asleep during MC and slept here on the couch for an hour, I might still be up at 5am to watch it. I have nothing to do tomorrow (as usual) so I can stay in bed all day.

I told you it's lame lol. I find the judges annoying and I can't be bothered watching another TV cooking contest.
But I really liked the American version. Of course it wasn't on every bloody day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tell us who made the final!
My lips are sealed.
So... where has the day gone? I just got up! Now my body clock is all screwed up.:huh:

I have my Top 10. I've gone through all of the Finalists, almost forgot the ones who got an automatic entry, and have chosen who I want to win and who I think will win. Of course, the way my footy tipping is going this year, the latter may be ignored.

A few I've liked a lot more hearing them for their third time or so.

I can't even remember who received the automatic entry
Its always France, Germany, UK, Spain and Italy (known as The Big Five, so long as they are participating) plus the host nation

The Big Five gets automatic entry to the final because they provide most of the budget to the European Broadcast Union, which puts on Eurovision

Remove this Banner Ad

Back