Everyday Simpsons references

Remove this Banner Ad

One I used the other day was "Well, turn something on I'm starting to think!", it got a chuckle out of my mates :D :thumbsu:

But, I used this one so much I even used it today, I do it to break silence... "Mendoza!!!!!!!" :D :thumbsu:

Lenny - "Agh my eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!"

Use this one regularly when I get something in my eye, just substitute the correct word in place of pudding.

I can't believe I overlooked this one, I use it so often that it has become part of my vernacular and I plain forgot it's origin on the Simpsons:

Just file it under R for R-rividecci.

Where should I put this?
"Just file it under R"

Or where did you put that?
"I think it was filed under R"

I think the uneducated individuals I deal with have come to think the R stands for rubbish, poor misguided fools. :rolleyes:

When someone says the word 'garage' me & workmates usually start the la di da Mr French Man comment.

Homer: Hmm. I wonder why he’s so eager to go to the garage?

Moe: The “garage”? Hey fellas, the “garage”! Well, ooh la di da, Mr. French Man.

Homer: Well what do _you_ call it?

Moe: A car hole

Cant remember which episode it is but they are at the cemetery.

Homer: Ohh, I need a hotdog.
Marge: Homer this is a cemetery, their isn't going to be any....
Hotdog stall guy: Hotdogs, get your hotdogs.
Marge: Do you just follow my husband around?
Hotdog stall guy: Lady, he's putting my kids through college!

The last line normally gets a mention at random times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When someone says the word 'garage' me & workmates usually start the la di da Mr French Man comment.

Homer: Hmm. I wonder why he’s so eager to go to the garage?

Moe: The “garage”? Hey fellas, the “garage”! Well, ooh la di da, Mr. French Man.

Homer: Well what do _you_ call it?

Moe: A car hole
Classic.:thumbsu:

Havent said it for a while but when I was amazed at something I would say:

"Man Alive!!!.........there are men alive in here"

Whenever someone is talking about their girlfriend I usually chime in with:

"The gal I'm stalking had me bumped back to 200 feet".

After a racist joke (in my best Mayor Quimby voice):

"I stand by my racial slur"

And when people are worried about something. Just replace killer dolphins with the relevant situation:

"People, please. We're all frightened and horny but we can't let some killer dolphins keep us from living and scoring".

When people are talking about their flaws, or things they don't like about themselves, I usually cut them off with "I can't stop interrupting people!" ala Lenny in the do-what-you-feel episode.

I also like to pull out the old "Ugh. My groin" in that old gravelly voice when I get hit in the groin by anything, like in "Man Getting Hit By Football." Also have that listed as one of my favourite films on myspace.

Oh, I'm sorry. I can't divulge information about that customer's secret illegal account. Oh, crap. I shouldn't have said he was a customer. Oh, crap. I shouldn't have said it was a secret. Oh, crap. I certainly shouldn't have said it was illegal - when your caught out lying

always say this one when going somewhere:

Im...going outside...to....stalk!.....lenny and carl

I don't know whether its been said or not but I'd give 'yoink' a fair whenever I take something.

Also after just watching the listen lady epsiode I might have to use a Reverend Love Joy quote. At the end when he is telling his ape story "A third came screaming at me ... [imitates hissing baboon] [quietly resolved] ... and that's when I got mad"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back