Discussion Expressions of interest?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is about what happens on the ground.
My team of statisticians will calculate how many times each and every one of us get pulled off each and every round.
It doesn’t include players starting on the bench, purely players that are dragged during the game.
Test Tickle the Sweet F.A. has moved on from school boy smutty humor,
you cannot use how many times you were pulled of as a statistic of qooty worth anymore

Any qooty related thread is great, hopefully we see the return of the Ruck Power Rankings U2tigers , and the peoples choice serial_thrilla ,and Loonerty did a great thread about full backs.
Stuff like that, good wholesome game related stuff.

Any qooty related thread is great, hopefully we see the return of the Ruck Power Rankings U2tigers , and the peoples choice serial_thrilla ,and Loonerty did a great thread about full backs.
All going well, I will have something for you in this space tonight Wosh

Do I need to bring back the Hook award, like, who gets pulled off the most?
cop-jerk.gif

ME: [been covering free kicks since season 30] guess I'll just go f*ck myself then?

ME: [been covering free kicks since season 30] guess I'll just go f*** myself then?
I am ashamed Bobbo, deeply mortified.

actually I only mentioned media that hasn’t been made recently/last season or 2 but nice melt

Last edited:
I am ashamed Bobbo, deeply mortified.

actually I only mentioned media that hasn’t been made recently/last season or 2 but nice melt
The carrot reaction was a nice touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back