Faces of WB BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
ybB4ppJ.jpg I thought it might be a good idea to make a thread in which all of us who want to can post pictures of ourselves. It might be nice to be able to put a face to a username when we post on here, get to know each other a bit better.

Here is a photo of myself. I just bought these new clothes from an op shop and the shirt is not ironed but you get the point.

Sweet threads.

My real name is Kobe "bean/black mamba" Bryant. I recently retired, and I'm now enjoying the california sun in my twilight years.
Thinking about taking up Lawn Bowls or Bridge to while away the time, although I am quite competitive.

Here's a photo shoot I did a few years ago.
kobe fashion.jpg kobe fashion1.jpg

Good to see your initiative, however if you want to meet other Bulldog posters it would be worthwhile organising a pre-game catch up

images

Good to see your initiative, however if you want to meet other Bulldog posters it would be worthwhile organising a pre-game catch up

Its not about meeting people. I meet enough people already. Its just about putting a face to a name for those who are interested in doing so. Thanks for the suggestion though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 278458 I thought it might be a good idea to make a thread in which all of us who want to can post pictures of ourselves. It might be nice to be able to put a face to a username when we post on here, get to know each other a bit better.

Here is a photo of myself. I just bought these new clothes from an op shop and the shirt is not ironed but you get the point.

Toady's little brother? :D

7..jpg

277895_246403a97bd8e14d924fc88e56bebf5f.jpg

Last edited:
Any tips on how to take a good selfie? I reckon I'm good looking but am always disappointed by reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back