Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course I bench Lundstram thinking Otamendi won't start, which he doesn't, then he comes on for one minute..
i dropped VVD for Lindstram this week

Genuis

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Of course I bench Lundstram thinking Otamendi won't start, which he doesn't, then he comes on for one minute..

yeah i got screwed by this also.

2pbDYSt.png

any thoughts ??? i can play Bench Boost or Triple Captain still. should i be looking to replace Van Aanholt and Otamendi with even cheaper options and put more money into replacing Haller?

(Son is only benched because Red card but I assume that was rescinded, might play Bench Boost anyway)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2pbDYSt.png

any thoughts ??? i can play Bench Boost or Triple Captain still. should i be looking to replace Van Aanholt and Otamendi with even cheaper options and put more money into replacing Haller?

(Son is only benched because Red card but I assume that was rescinded, might play Bench Boost anyway)
You should play bench boost in a double game week.

Using my wildcard to go triple Leicester after bringing in Vardy for the 9 goal game has been holding me up.

I've had some horrible luck with my forwards.

Brought in Auba and got 3 blanks so swapped him to Kane for 2 blanks. $10m scoring nothing for 5 weeks :(

Auba and Kane are out of form, but that can turn around any week.
My front 3 is Vardy, Abraham and Jimenez. Of course I forgot that there was a Saturday morning game and didn't put the C on Vardy. Not a surer thing at the moment than him scoring against the Arsenal.

love me some VAJ too, got rid of Robertson and Haller to accommodate Abraham and the cheapest defender, hope that pays off.

In regards to the FPL cup, what week does it go to? I didn't realise I was on it and still alive to just now. How good. Pity about my side though. 🙄

The final week I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back