Father & Son & Academy Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he still eligible for F/S nomination?

As I said earlier in the thread....
99% sure he is still eligible to us. Age does not effect F/S candidates. Prime example being Jacob Brennan for the WCE who was selected under F/S at age 20.

Also, Steven Morris was eligible to us under F/S as a 22yo in 2011. We ended up trading for him through GWS concessions because Port Adelaide planned to bid a 2nd rounder on him and we wanted him cheaper.

It's explained in this article

That's what I thought too. Billy, Bailey and Bodey. But Bodey's draft year was last year and he wasn't good enough to be drafted.

There's another Naish next year though (Charlie). Not sure if he's any good either though.

Charlie was/is supposed to be the best of the brothers. Built differently to Pat & Xavier. More inside mid then outside like his brothers. Taller too. Draft eligible 22 or 23 draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie was/is supposed to be the best of the brothers. Built differently to Pat & Xavier. More inside mid then outside like his brothers. Taller too. Draft eligible 22 or 23 draft.
2022 Harry Broderick
2023 Maria Rioli
2024 Charlie Lambert, Oscar Johnson

2022 Harry Broderick
2023 Maria Rioli
2024 Charlie Lambert, Oscar Johnson
have read some good things about Maria Rioli
Apparently she’s extremely talented
One to get excited for if you follow the aflw

Holy sh*t, imagine the oppo melts if we somehow belatedly conjured a champion out of the Tambling draft debacle? It would negate about 85% of their ammo against us over the last two decades :D
" On Saturday, having just had his third child, Isabelle, Tambling will sit down with his Tiger-supporting son, Tyson, 11, and watch the clash on television.
Although he is happy for both of his former clubs, Tambling admitted his heart remains with the yellow and black.

"I just enjoy my footy nowadays but obviously the 'Tigs'. I spent most of my career there and am grateful for the opportunity Richmond gave me and my family," Tambling told AFL.com.au.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back