Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I find myself losing interest around half time . The way the game is being umpired has lost me . I grew up playing a game ,if you had the ball and was tackled ,if you didn't handball it or kick it you were gone . Now you can just drop it and play on . Now if a defender farts , its a free to the forward .5 players all on your back , its holding the ball FFS . No prior , no worries , holding the ball . Deliberate out of bounds ? , umpires discretion (lol) . I am not surprised the players have NFI what the umpires are going to whistle on any given match. Who would want to be an umpire with the stuff being told to them by HQ .

I don't watch neutral games anymore, the state of the game is horrible, too many times the rule interpretations run games, and as mentioned above idea become do fast paced that the skills are horrible and you dont see big scores anymore.

I find myself losing interest around half time . The way the game is being umpired has lost me . I grew up playing a game ,if you had the ball and was tackled ,if you didn't handball it or kick it you were gone . Now you can just drop it and play on . Now if a defender farts , its a free to the forward .5 players all on your back , its holding the ball FFS . No prior , no worries , holding the ball . Deliberate out of bounds ? , umpires discretion (lol) . I am not surprised the players have NFI what the umpires are going to whistle on any given match. Who would want to be an umpire with the stuff being told to them by HQ .

You're doing well, a couple of years ago if I tried to watch another game I'd end up turning it off in less than 5 minutes after a terrible umpiring decision would result in an undeserved goal, i don't even flick channels to check the scores anymore

The game has probably never been played cleaner and the players do all they can to abide by the rules, noting that defenders as in any sport will walk right on the line, yet there are more and more free kicks then ever before, just doesn't add up

Treloar is seriously trash barely hits simple kicks and handpasses. He would drive me ******* insane if he played for us.

Stupid pies are now in front, really hoped they lose.

They don't deserve with 14-5 scoring shots but that only makes it better if they do lose.

Stupid pies are now in front, really hoped they lose.

They don't deserve with 14-5 scoring shots but that only makes it better if they do lose.

Just realised how much I hate them, carrying on like a bunch of w***ers after beating Sydney #soproud

Kent's game has gone to whole new level at st.kilda. his impact per possession is incredible. Playing some great footy. Good on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kent's game has gone to whole new level at st.kilda. his impact per possession is incredible. Playing some great footy. Good on him.

Being able to stay on the park would help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back