Festival of Footy - Round ... whatever we're up to - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we finally understand where all the hurt and anger comes from, there’s groups out there TK your not alone

Leave the poor bloke alone, he's clearly suffering from some sort of perverted version of Stockholm syndrome.

Ooh am I witnessing a pissing on each other date right here on the Melbourne board??
Wowee

:$

This a terrible post, even by your standards.

Think things out a bit more, stop mashing the keyboard.

Watched the Brisbane Dogs game aswell, it might not end up panning out but it does look like attacking footy is back in now. All the top teams outside Geelong play it, key to success really seems to be in the ability to get the ball away from the contest as quickly as possible and isolate your players forward like yesteryear.
It's not even switch kicking either, it's going straight forward over the first wave of the zone to where the players behind are isolated.
What Port Richmond and Brisbane do some much better than us is hit that kick from 75 to either a leading forward or to a good spot and then prey on it with smalls. Just looking at the skills of the other teams this round id say we are still about 6-8 players off being a top 4 side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the Brisbane Dogs game aswell, it might not end up panning out but it does look like attacking footy is back in now. All the top teams outside Geelong play it, key to success really seems to be in the ability to get the ball away from the contest as quickly as possible and isolate your players forward like yesteryear.
It's not even switch kicking either, it's going straight forward over the first wave of the zone to where the players behind are isolated.
What Port Richmond and Brisbane do some much better than us is hit that kick from 75 to either a leading forward or to a good spot and then prey on it with smalls. Just looking at the skills of the other teams this round id say we are still about 6-8 players off being a top 4 side.

Brisbane player some amazing footy in the second and third quarter, probably the best from a team I've seen all season

Brisbane player some amazing footy in the second and third quarter, probably the best from a team I've seen all season
Yah they are the real deal, their midfield is beautiful and move the ball so well. So much pace, all their players except maybe Lyons are equally as effective outside as inside. Then they've got the talls at either end and some really classy and dangerous smalls. Bit frustrating that since the 04 GF we've won 3 finals games and those 2 are probably 2 of the 3 premiership favourites again.

Anyways I was past this yesterday, old mate hindsight came in for the late late post after the fact as his MO.
I'm just tryna talk about some (finally) excellent games of footy over here
You really need to learn to take a joke, especially when you post stupid s**t

The umpires in this Carlton west coast game should be sent on a footy trip with A11dAtP0w3R Christ I hate cartoon but they are getting proper "pissed in ya mouth" owned by these umps.

If perf end up holding finals, just do it without umpires. (Bar the ones that do finger guns and over arm throws)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back