PS4 FIFA 15 League/Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Alright lads please post whether you are interested and I'll add your names to this post as I read each name. Please include your PSN username too.

We will sort out rules once we get enough players.

1. Bok_Party - bok_party - SOUTHAMPTON
2. thetradesman - trismegistos4 - TOTTENHAM
3. Romm - Jesse0101 - GALATASARAY
4. Chops18 - beardedaussie - WOLFSBURG
5. Big Sauce 21 - BigandSaucey21 - LAZIO
6. NinjaSwan - NinjadogCP13 - ZENIT ST PETERSBURG
7. Knighta21 - Knighta08 - ATHLETIC BILBAO
8. bomber_mad_1989 - babzi27 - LIVERPOOL
9. A Tiger 4 lyf - TheDeadman04 - AC MILAN
10. @DrParrot - andrewparrot - ROMA
11. [USER=33577]boydsno1
- UR2EZY - FC PORTO

12. dees 4 life - watson-17 - NAPOLI
13. wrennyboy - mgwren - FIORENTINA
14. Mighty P - freshPK - ATLETICO MADRID
15. Pogba - Vasso42 - BAYER LEVERKUSEN
16. matty_boy08 - mattyk1992 - ARSENAL
17. Daniel1812 - ToxicViperz18 - WEST HAM UNITED
18. dazman32 -dazman_32 - FC SCHALKE
19. weekend at bernies - matt-hass - EVERTON
20. John Johnson - jaybarks14 - LYON
21. Jatz - VALENCIA
22. @TheDrop - CSKA MOSCOW

*By entering into this league/tournament, you must complete all of your games even if you have no chance of winning the league or could finish last and be relegated. When you enter into this tournament, you abide by the rules and must show decency and respect to finish all games and treat others with the same courtesy. If you are unable to complete all your games, especially due to the lack of a good reason, you will be "banned" from playing in future leagues.

*No pestering players if you are yet to play them. People have lives and won't be available at all times. That being said, we will set an end date for all games to be completed by.

*It's just some fun at the end of the day so no abusing users either on the PSN or over bigfooty. There can always be another league set up for you to get revenge.

FORMAT
-------------------
*First season is relegation/ promotion. If you have been tagged in the first 10 then welcome to the Bigfooty Premier League. If not, the Bigfooty Championship is still a prestigious league and will see the top 3 sides a chance to get promoted.

*Second, for the first season, everyone must pick a club side from wherever in the world, barring Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. You must use them for every game of the season. I will be choosing a random order of who will get to pick first.

*Third, this will be home and away so try and schedule two games against your opponent. You must each host one game.

*Fourth, you must post in this thread. Your score and who won, always with the home side first. I will then add the score to the fixtures and add it to the table. If you would like to include a goal scoring list, that can be done as long as everyone records who scored for their team. If you want to have a best and fairest too, if both of you nominate a top 3 for the match, I will then tally them up too.

*If you need to pause the game for a sub etc., please do so when the ball is stationary ie. free kicks, out of play

TEAM SELECTION ORDER
--------------------------------
Here is the order of who picks a team:

1. bomber_mad_1989 - babzi27
  2. Mighty P - freshPK
  3. matty_boy08 - mattyk1992
  4. TheFreshBanana - ZFreshBanana
  5. wrennyboy - mgwren
  6. Chops18 - beardedaussie
  7. dees 4 life - watson-17
  8. Daniel1812 -
  9. Romm - Jesse0101
  10. thetradesman - Trismegstos444
  11. boydsno1 - UR2EZY
  12. Knighta21 - Knighta08
  13. dazman32 -dazman_32
  14. A Tiger 4 lyf - TheDeadman04
  15. NinjaSwan - NinjadogCP13
  16. bok_party
  17. weekend at bernies - matt-has
  18. Pogba - Vasso42
  19. Big Sauce 21 - BigandSaucey21
    20. John Johnson - jaybarks14
    21. Jatz -
    22. kreglze - ComicSans_
[/USER]

Last edited:
In

Trismetigos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have 14 not including you. Well see how much more we get in the next day or so I think and then go from there.

I'd like to make it home and away at the minimum. If we get more than 20 we can maybe set up two leagues with promotion/ relegation to at least give the bottom teams something to play for if they have no chance in finishing top or in playoffs.

Yeah, Vasso42.

I still think the most even way to do it would be internationals, could have a world cup.

I still think the most even way to do it would be internationals, could have a world cup.
Are there 20 international teams? It's still pretty unfair though.

I said it in the other thread, but I like the idea of randomisation. It gives people the chance to try new teams, it'll also change the standings, gives people a fair chance to go from one league to the next.

Also, we should set a deadline for matches. If x can't get online in time, they forfeit the match.

Are there 20 international teams? It's still pretty unfair though.

I said it in the other thread, but I like the idea of randomisation. It gives people the chance to try new teams, it'll also change the standings, gives people a fair chance to go from one league to the next.

Also, we should set a deadline for matches. If x can't get online in time, they forfeit the match.
Doesn't matter what order they play them, as long as games are getting played.

Doesn't matter what order they play them, as long as games are getting played.
Given that we will probably have 20+ people, I reckon we set it to run from Feb-March, give people the whole month.

Only speaking from experience in the 2K league, one thing I hated was certain posters harassing others to play, even though we were three or so days in. Atleast this was we have a time frame set from the start.

Given that we will probably have 20+ people, I reckon we set it to run from Feb-March, give people the whole month.

Only speaking from experience in the 2K league, one thing I hated was certain posters harassing others to play, even though we were three or so days on. Atleast this was we have a time frame set from the start.
This.

what about if we pick 10 or so even teams (5*ers from different leagues minus real, barca and munic) and for the games, u have a choice of those teams.. keeps it even. if the guys are due to play each other and they want to play as Stoke v villa then they can.. that way the ladder/standing will be of psn ids and not of teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back