Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

whats the online strategy? seems from what ive seen, its just run thru the middle tiki taka style and minimal air balls?

Back in the old days it was a lot of through balls. And everyone was either Real Madrid or Barcelona. I enjoy still going on runs from one end of the pitch to the other (like the old school Fifa's in the 90's and mid/late 00's) against the AI. I usually do a lot of zig-zag passing to move the ball closer to goal.

I don't quit, even if I am down 5 - 0 before the first half ends I stick around and keep trying lol.

Bought $30 worth of points.. got oscar and Felani and Tiote as my only 3 rare players.
Was happy with oscar but he only goes for 5k.

Will prices keep rising or should i sell everything right away?

lol'z, $30 is nothing... people are spending 20x that and still getting nothing.

Fellaini is a beast (in UT).

Into div 7 with a 13-1-5 record so far. Courtois in one my first packs was a god send, he is a jet. Have picked up Vertonghen and Kompany as CB's, good luck scoring :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm....doing journey still and dear me, your teammates make some absolutely horrible crosses and shots.
I set up I think Ozil who kicked it out for a throw-in, which was taken relatively close to the halfway line (it was BEYOND bad)
Elneny one game did the most horrendous volley and find him bad in general to play with, some of the team selections are strange (you could say the same about choosing me though :p)
The crosses seem just as poor as well.
The concept is cool but teammates are pretty hit and miss. Passing isn't too bad, but I've noticed that a lot of players are just hoofing the ball out (one time I swear out of the stadium) in strange positions. I swear the ball has been out a few times but players just kept on going.

Going for 6 wins in a row against Wellington. This coincided with me experimenting with the squad and playing players I hadn't used in the previous matches. Huge mistake, Wellington scored early, I couldn't get momentum until late in the first half so I was struggling to mount a challenge. Second half much better, controlled the ball (would eventually finish with 85% possession), took shot after shot, header after header... I either just missed or it was blocked very well.

It wasn't until the 89th minute where I got lucky and scored. 3 minutes of extra time after the 90th wasn't enough to try and get the winning goal, the cpu kept playing keepings off. First draw for the season, still 5 points ahead of second spot.

I just had a massive brain fade and deleted all FIFA 17 save data instead of 16 :(

Lost about 2 months of career mode but thankfully hadnt started journey

d8676447196c8af99a01b24c38866c61.gif

Does anyone actually like the new cornering system?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back