Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Pro Clubs says I have played as a GK, when I haven't?

Thanks for your replies guys, ended up ordering a PS4 bundle pack with FIFA and 2K from JB Hifi, instead of home delivery put pick up, anyone else done this know how long it usually take? I'm hoping tomorrow at the latest

dont really think buying packs is the way to go to be fair. ive purchased yunis malli, niklas sule, raphael guerrerio and julian weigl from the transfer market for arpund 1700 coins all up, and then chucked a few training cards on them.far better use of cash

Thanks for your replies guys, ended up ordering a PS4 bundle pack with FIFA and 2K from JB Hifi, instead of home delivery put pick up, anyone else done this know how long it usually take? I'm hoping tomorrow at the latest
If you've paid for it and you chose pick up... Go pick it up lmao

so back at my original club after being loaned out to Newcastle and getting called back after being top scorer.
mate being a tosser and got transferred
also got my first cutscene of
getting my own fifa ultimate team card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you've paid for it and you chose pick up... Go pick it up lmao
Thanks,

You actually have to wait for the ready for pick up email.. which is why I was asking if anyone else had done the same and how long it took for them. Thanks for your great reply though Einstien

Can't shoot
Can't get a through ball in
Can't take corners
Can't take penalties
Can't take Free kicks

I just generally suck at this game at the moment.

I'm generally "ok" at the game, I mean I would totally suck if I played online instead of SP but the most annoying thing I've found so far is:

- the "catch up" or whatever bullshit mechanic that this game has had for years where some games you literally are destined to lose/draw
- When the opposition kicks a long ball out of defence it will always go to their players and if it goes to a 50/50 they will always win it even though my guy has the run and jump at the ball and should win it most of the times.
- I love the new tackling and bumping players off the ball but I can't seem to do it (so this may just be me being s**t not a real complaint) but the opposition can always do it and always win the ball.

Rubber banding is definitely rampant in this one. I was a precision dribble abuser in 16 so I stepped this one down a difficulty while I get used to using L2+R2 and a few skill moves instead and there have been times where I just can't get a touch for most of the second half if I'm leading while the AI opponent turns it on like it's on World Class. AI defense is brutal in pro clubs, will hate to see what they're like once teams are hitting 4 and 5 stars. One of our team is a master of the L2 holding off with the ball now and has sucked so players in to tackle him and get carded. Best part about being in low divisions early on is facing all the pleb teams who know nothing besides ball hunting and lobbed through balls. I reckon I've already sucked 5 or 6 into red cards because all they do is slide tackle spam so when they're zeroing in I tap the ball forward, release the sprint trigger and cop the tackle.

I reckon this one is harder than previous entries. Doesn't seem so bad when using the best teams but playing a manager career in the championship and it feels a bit clunky which is why I had to put the difficulty down as I was struggling to maintain and take clean possession.

Rubber banding is definitely rampant in this one. I was a precision dribble abuser in 16 so I stepped this one down a difficulty while I get used to using L2+R2 and a few skill moves instead and there have been times where I just can't get a touch for most of the second half if I'm leading while the AI opponent turns it on like it's on World Class. AI defense is brutal in pro clubs, will hate to see what they're like once teams are hitting 4 and 5 stars. One of our team is a master of the L2 holding off with the ball now and has sucked so players in to tackle him and get carded. Best part about being in low divisions early on is facing all the pleb teams who know nothing besides ball hunting and lobbed through balls. I reckon I've already sucked 5 or 6 into red cards because all they do is slide tackle spam so when they're zeroing in I tap the ball forward, release the sprint trigger and cop the tackle.
Had a game in pro clubs where the opponents where just slide tackling for fun.... like from behind without the ball and were getting nothing after already having a yellow card. Some tackles that would be reds in 16 are not even yellows in this..... very odd.

Last edited:
Anybody else copping heaps of injuries? In manager career, Alexis has been out for two months on two separate occasions, Giroud was on for two minutes after being subbed on and is out for two months with a broken wrist. Lacazette missed two months too with a broken toe. Correa copped a broken arm or something too. All these broken bones seem a bit too unrealistic. Quite frustrating too considering Alexis has only played 4 PL games and I am in 17 games in. Two broken bones since the start of the season.

I've had 2 acl injuries in career. Weird thing is they're only out for 4 months instead of 12 ? :p

I'm learning the game bit by bit, still useless at free kicks (although I always have been, was last 'decent' at free kicks back in the 08-10 era). Penalty shots will take some mastering as well. I can get goals from corner kicks regularly.

Need to learn how to defend better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back