Multiplat FIFA 18

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a guy on Reddit that bought 150 Fornaroli cards for 350 each in anticipation of the derby SBC and he sold them all for 7700 each.

How does that work? Quick sell price goes up?

Demand > Supply. Plus the criteria in the SBC needed some gold players.

Demand goes up before the Derby? Is that because his rating increases?

I'm sorry I must sound clueless.

Demand goes up before the Derby? Is that because his rating increases?

I'm sorry I must sound clueless.
When MM are released there is a certain criteria needed to fill the SBC. Through out the time the cheap cards get bought off the market due to the nature of the cheap price. As more people jump on and attempt to complete the SBC's naturally the prices start to rise as demand needs to be met and there is low supply. You could probably wait to get the players at a cheaper price by sniping them or waiting a couple of days as the hype and prices start to die down. You still get people who are willing to pay anything to get the SBC done asap no matter what the price is. Rating would also be a factor if there is a squad rating criteria placed in the SBC as well.

Its ok if you sound clueless as we were all like that at one stage and learning is what will excell us.

I saw a guy on Reddit that bought 150 Fornaroli cards for 350 each in anticipation of the derby SBC and he sold them all for 7700 each.

Just put my whole Melbourne City squad up for sale, built it a couple weeks ago, and so far 11 players sold for $10k each and I have 6 more that have bids on, at 5k, that will sell. Nice tidy little profit considering most of the cards cost nothing initially.

Obviously not as much as the bloke you mentioned but still good little boost.

Just put my whole Melbourne City squad up for sale, built it a couple weeks ago, and so far 11 players sold for $10k each and I have 6 more that have bids on, at 5k, that will sell. Nice tidy little profit considering most of the cards cost nothing initially.

Obviously not as much as the bloke you mentioned but still good little boost.

Still pretty bloody nice though mate.

Finally thought I was over this corrupted file bullshit and then I try to start the journey and import Alex Hunter from Fifa 17, it ******* happens again.
EA are a complete ******* joke.
Dunno if I can be ****ed starting with lesser stats.

Edit: ******* lol, can't even start a new journey with default stats etc.

The defending is pretty bad I'm getting around 10 goals per match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes lol that's the point of the higher settings.
Still compared to the past games I've played on the same difficulty the goals just seem to rack up here.

I have got some sort of French / Brazilian hybrid team in FUT.

I am hating all the CAMs I have tried. Is there any way I can play Payet as a CAM with decent chem? He certainly has the stats for it.

Currently filling in with Balotelli ST and Sneijder CAM which works okay.
Yeah I've got a French defence. Unpacked an OK French cm so might eventually just make my whole team French haha.

I have got some sort of French / Brazilian hybrid team in FUT.

I am hating all the CAMs I have tried. Is there any way I can play Payet as a CAM with decent chem? He certainly has the stats for it.

Currently filling in with Balotelli ST and Sneijder CAM which works okay.
Change formation one in game or make him a LF and start him at striker on 7 Chem and then swap him to CAM with it striker (who you would have to position change to CAM).

all depends on ur stating formation and if you can be bother changing ur player instructions every game.

I play payet at LW or LF with a hunter and I really like him.

20171013_175154.jpg
Change formation one in game or make him a LF and start him at striker on 7 Chem and then swap him to CAM with it striker (who you would have to position change to CAM).

all depends on ur stating formation and if you can be bother changing ur player instructions every game.

I play payet at LW or LF with a hunter and I really like him.

Damn, that's a pain.

How can I manage that with this formation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back