FIFA 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
Oct 2, 2017
Pulling one over deep square leg for 6
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbledon, Renegades
If anything just for any first owner SBC's. Also shows how outrageous the Aubameyang price was.
Regardless of the crazy price, Aubameyang has been my favourite card to use all fifa. He's scored 22 and assisted 10 or something in 20 matches. Absolute machine

The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
I'm very very low-key tempted to replace Luiz with him and Bartra with Nesta depends on the SBC cost and what I have in my club
I'd do it if you get a decent haul back from the ligue 1 packs. Will jump to an 85 rating and with luck will be a 87 rated strong link meta CB by the end of the knockout stage.

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
Oct 2, 2017
Pulling one over deep square leg for 6
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbledon, Renegades
I'd do it if you get a decent haul back from the ligue 1 packs. Will jump to an 85 rating and with luck will be a 87 rated strong link meta CB by the end of the knockout stage.
Packed KDB, an 81 TOTW and Witsel UCL.
Problem with Gomez is by the time he's usable, it'll be after TOTY and most people will have really good squads making him null and void

The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Packed KDB, an 81 TOTW and Witsel UCL.
Problem with Gomez is by the time he's usable, it'll be after TOTY and most people will have really good squads making him null and void
Can't imagine he'll be void... TOTY probably won't affect the Premier League CB's (Van Dijk excluded) and like Militao he's already a meta CB so if Liverpool go really deep he could end up 89-90 rated too. TOTS sure he'll be null and void but by then you've had six months with him. If he works out around 200-250k with packs I might seriously consider, even though my main team is La Liga.

Top Bottom