Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Bronze pack method making me about 30k an hour on top of packs. It's somehow even better this game, lots of bronzes are selling for an insane amount this year

Not sure why I bother with WL on a Friday night. So much input delay. Just played 3 games for a 2-1 record. Not sure how much is needed for div 1 rank 1 rivals but if I take my remaining WL games I'll end up on around 16k rivals points. Dont think that's enough for div 1.
Keen for the promo and open up some of my saved packs.
Oh yeah it’s awful on Friday, went 4-6 last night and then 8-0 today.

I wish you could opt out of using your Rivals points on WL games, I’m in div 1 too and there’s no way the 400 per game gets close to rank 1 but I really don’t want to be playing up to 60 games a weekend.

Bronze pack method making me about 30k an hour on top of packs. It's somehow even better this game, lots of bronzes are selling for an insane amount this year

I’ve been making the coins on a bloke called Trygvasson. I have no idea why he is so important being a Icelandic guy in the Norwegian league but I gotta feel for the people putting him up at 200 that I’ve been sniping and selling at 5,900

I’ve been making the coins on a bloke called Trygvasson. I have no idea why he is so important being a Icelandic guy in the Norwegian league but I gotta feel for the people putting him up at 200 that I’ve been sniping and selling at 5,900
Probably in a futbin solution. Insane the amount people will pay without realising there are alternatives

Ended up packing Hazard and Frenkie de Jong untradable from the 50 rivals wins milestone, so that made it easier for me to decide what direction to take my team. 4-2-3-1 in game with CR7 up top, Hazard, Grizi and Dembele in behind. Not sure about Replacing Carlos with De Ligt yet, feel like he might be a bit too slow and clunky for this game.
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 8.45.25 pm.png

The two squads I've settled on from now until TOTS time for upgrades. Serie A & a hybrid fitness team.

SerieA.PNG

Fitness Hybrid.PNG

Had Promes & Thiago Silva as untradeables so thought I'd build my fitness squad around them. I packed Traore so thought I'd try melding him into the mix with his rapid pace and decent physical attributes. A few 5 star killers & pacey 'hitmen' up front with David Silva pulling strings as CAM make this team super enjoyable to play with.

Also, packed a Haaland who goes for over 50k on the Switch which is nice. Was keen to build a team around him but will just bite the bullet and stick to these two sides for the foreseeable future.

I'm not getting much out of Immobile so he'll be who I'm looking to upgrade eventually be it at either TOTS time or maybe if I can scrounge up enough for a cheap Legend, like the 87 rated Miroslav Klose :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Did you know there is no fitness any more?
I still run a second team just for Squad Battles so as to keep my main team stats limited to rivals/WL.

There definitely is fitness on the Switch. I think they're running with the Fifa 19 engine or something I've read about with just player stat & club updates each season.

As long as the subs don't come on they're at 99 fitness for the next match.

Wow. Okay then. Poor switch users

It has its pros and cons.

The market is only ever 27k to (largest I've seen this weekend) 35k.

Means players are rarer than the other consoles and it's pretty easy to manipulate price ranges in certain circumstances.

Have settled on this team lineup amd formation. I definitely cant complain about pack luck now with Mane and the rulebreaker changing my team from Serie A starter to a decent middle ranged EPL team. Just want a quick CB now

View attachment 994539
yeah, that's the problem with the prem, anyone remotely usable goes for far more than they should. You've got a few Brazillians back there though, maybe there is a way to squeeze a Militao or a Diego Carlos into the team until you can afford a Joe Gomez or someone like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, that's the problem with the prem, anyone remotely usable goes for far more than they should. You've got a few Brazillians back there though, maybe there is a way to squeeze a Militao or a Diego Carlos into the team until you can afford a Joe Gomez or someone like that.
Nah probably not worth it cos i lose chemistry on 3 players if i put the 2 Brazilian CB’s in. Ill just take the pace hit on Fernandinho amd save up for Gomez. I can survive with Lindelof.

Losers that pass the ball around and refuse to play when I'm making a comeback in WL is infuriating. I got it back to 5-4 with 15 minutes to go and he just passed the ball around and wasted time. So pathetic.
Yeah, need to change to constant pressure and team press.
I've stopped at 17-9. Was 17-7 and content with that but my mate said to push to gold 1. Couldnt even control my players properly and got smashed. Just not worth it.

So from being content this arvo with my Serie A team I went to buying Insigne, Di Maria & Florenzi for at least 10k over their worth each, I created ...

Serie A and PSG.PNG

So this team without having Vidal & Naingollan will be higher rated, but I'll concede a ******* ton of goals as Eriksen won't be stopping s**t. I just need to score more.

My problem with Friendlies is that it is SBMM, but it doesn't get any easier if you start losing games like in rivals. I will probably have to go and tank some rivals matches if I want to win my 6 friendlies which is stupid.
Just started these Mukiele missions today, it's absoloutely awful to play. It's so much sweatier than any other FUT mode, I'm thinking of tanking in rank for futute purposes.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back