Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - S22 - #firsttosix - B & F Monday 19th @ 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit question, are we the most experienced team in the comp? Some of the games tallies are huge! Surely only the Roys would come close?
I might have to look into that but I'd say we're damn close, Bombers might be up there after signing Wise Guy but most of the posters that were around when I started are either Furies or Roys.

Legit question, are we the most experienced team in the comp? Some of the games tallies are huge! Surely only the Roys would come close?
I noticed how many players were on the list when the thread was started and was pretty impressed with the numbers.
It'd be interesting to find out what teams wold have more

I noticed how many players were on the list when the thread was started and was pretty impressed with the numbers.
It'd be interesting to find out what teams wold have more

We were equal first for total active posters last season and miles in front for most posts

Would expect us to go close again this season

We were equal first for total active posters last season and miles in front for most posts

Yes pretty impressed with the activity.

Glad we've got a smart group of posters too. I'd be quite bored in our game thread this week if I didn't have all of you to turn against. ;)

Yeah, posting last season was awesome.
I was talking about games played though, just forgot to mention that bit in my post :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back