Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 25. BnF to be Sunday night 22nd @ tiglands House Boat

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you trying to undermine our captains?

btw I thought Wacky T was the reliable one.

Just a little miss understanding

images

Based on the events of the last 24 or so hours and the previous few pages I assume the tag line needs to be changed from imminent to underway

pfffffff

you think this is a meltdown? dude this is us just warming up

its only when the SOG dudes, cops from at least 2 districts, and at least 10 MFB appliances are sent our way that its officially a meltdown

Last one occurred the year Sterge only brought vegan options and kombucha to the annual preseason BBQ. We dont like to talk about that

Based on the events of the last 24 or so hours and the previous few pages I assume the tag line needs to be changed from imminent to underway

How many teams can say they still have an original season player on their list?

Furies everybody's future.

Yeah probably...

LOL

How did it go down Cloud? Fumbles dobbing him in?

Was it a "does it matter if wacky didn't add him to the team sheet because i think he might not have" (this sentence has not been translated to Fumbler speak yet)

or was it like this?

1369831392610.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah probably...

LOL

Cant say the Furies don't kill and eat their own.

How did it go down Cloud? Fumbles dobbing him in?

Was it a "does it matter if wacky didn't add him to the team sheet because i think he might not have" (this sentence has not been translated to Fumbler speak yet)

or was it like this?

1369831392610.jpg

Nah it was more like a sante bitch IIRC.

So exactly like Goodes

Wacky and I have already spoken about the side for next week, we will be still able to post and be a part of the lead up.
We just can't be in the side, so nothing changes it's business as usual.

It's all part of the foreplay.

Wacky and I have already spoken about the side for next week, we will be still able to post and be a part of the lead up.
We just can't be in the side, so nothing changes it's business as usual.

It's all part of the foreplay.

What if Capt NaturalDisaster wants to go full trump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back