FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG The sun warmed up my bedroom so much this morning that I had to put the a/c on in the living room and open my bedroom door so I could take my meds and lie down again for half an hour. Even Zsa Zsa has come into the living room where it's cool instead of sleeping next to the bedroom window. A lovely 9 degrees in Chicago at the moment.

Damn. The cricket's back to ruin my afternoons on Ch7. At least I have the Democratic debate to watch online.
Don't stress, the tennis will be back soon on ch9

I'm sitting in my living room deciding what I should watch on YouTube.

Today's avatar is the face of a softshell turtle. It has a long snout and neck. I had one with my other turtle but it died.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it held in a church? Outside? What kind of a venue? My nephew and my niece each got married at the zoo near us. The weddings actually were nicer than I thought they'd be. It rained for my niece's wedding so it was held under a large gazebo. My nephew's was on a beautiful sunny day near the zoo's fountain. Of course, mum wasn't especially pleased, being very religious, but she always said that we always should make decisions for ourselves.

I really should post a pic when I was father of the bride.

Was it held in a church? Outside? What kind of a venue? My nephew and my niece each got married at the zoo near us. The weddings actually were nicer than I thought they'd be. It rained for my niece's wedding so it was held under a large gazebo. My nephew's was on a beautiful sunny day near the zoo's fountain. Of course, mum wasn't especially pleased, being very religious, but she always said that we always should make decisions for ourselves.

I really should post a pic when I was father of the bride.
I don't get people that marry in a church when they aren't religious.

I don't get people that marry in a church when they aren't religious.
I found my niece and nephew's weddings rather shallow. Sorry, but mixing sand together is too New Age for me. In Arizona another nephew was married at a restaurant(didn't go) and a niece's first wedding was in a "Born Again" Church since her husband was a minister. They asked me to light the candles on the altar prior to the ceremony. I should have stood my ground and declined, but I didn't want to cause problems.(I have a great dislike for Born Again type religions.)They divorced(his second) after he cheated on her. She remarried in a restaurant. I used to be very religious, but not anymore. My four siblings were married in churches, though only one is somewhat religious now. Unless you regularly attend a church, I see no reason to get married in one.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing on TV again tonight. I've never seen Frozen and I want to keep it like that. Might have a look at SBS on Demand again tonight. I found a good movie last week. And I do have an episode of Home and Away to catch up on. :D

Absolutely nothing on TV again tonight. I've never seen Frozen and I want to keep it like that. Might have a look at SBS on Demand again tonight. I found a good movie last week. And I do have an episode of Home and Away to catch up on. :D
Literally just put YouTube on. Playlist of Punjabi songs. While I run a Survivor x Werewolf game on the SFA.

Literally just put YouTube on. Playlist of Punjabi songs. While I run a Survivor x Werewolf game on the SFA.
LOL I just watched Home and Away after catching up with YouTube. I watch the US news shows live or taped and keep an eye on several channels that I follow(not officially). Punjabi songs? Are you Indian? I have no idea what "While I run a Survivor x Werewolf game on the SFA." means. Please translate. I'm old.

LOL I just watched Home and Away after catching up with YouTube. I watch the US news shows live or taped and keep an eye on several channels that I follow(not officially). Punjabi songs? Are you Indian? I have no idea what "While I run a Survivor x Werewolf game on the SFA." means. Please translate. I'm old.
Yeah, I'm Indian. Most of my music is Punjabi Hip Hop, Rap and Bhangra.
And the second part, The SFA is a board on BigFooty. I'm running a Werewolf/Mafia game, that is Survivor themed. So it includes challenges and immunity idols as well factions found in werewolf/mafia. Something Shell might like to have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back