FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate my local Woolies! After a complete switch around of producta about six months ago, I walk in to do my monthly shopping and they've changed stuff around once again. It's not as bad as last time, but still it took me an extra 20 minutes today compared to four weeks ago. I usually write out my shopping list in order of products down each aisle. I've always done that. So today I walk into the veggie section and there is bok choy and crap like that where the lettuce used to be. And they put my Lavazza instant coffee down the aisle on a different shelf. I could not find my Chicago made barbecue sauce. I bet they don't carry it anymore. At least Aldi does. Familiarity is what old people survive on. I guess they voted me out when I wasn't looking!

I should turn my bungalow into a cat cafe. Zsa Zsa would make a fine host. I could serve my scrumptious tuna salad. And an anchovy cocktail. Yes. Yes, indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going through some of my things the other week and found a coffee cup I had made with "Princess Lily" and this pic on it:

I wish I could have brought her here with me. :(

GetAttachmentThumbnail

There was a sweet af tortoise shell (one of those more "white" than black ones") what an absolute darling. She was terrified of me/us at first and hid under the couch. After about 15 she was sweet, coming up to us.

First she smelt my shoes (i was sitting on the ground with my legs straight out in front of me)- then she climbed into someone else's lap and i gave her a cat dry buscuit and she licked my fingers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back