Competition FJGD Footy Tipping + Jumper Tipping 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. But the rule only relates to the main thread.
Not going to lie, this rule is getting really confusing. From previous week's it seemed like it was the timing of the "official announcement" (either from club, on 360 or whatever) but now it seems like the round thread (but having its own thread doesn't count?).

Can we please get a very clear description of the rule and what an announcement actually means? Or make everyone pick it but allow more attempts (I'm racking my brain for how you could do this with an "edit" functionality in future to save having to repeat it each time). It's got complicated and it's clear a lot of people don't understand it.

Not going to lie, this rule is getting really confusing. From previous week's it seemed like it was the timing of the "official announcement" (either from club, on 360 or whatever) but now it seems like the round thread (but having its own thread doesn't count?).

Can we please get a very clear description of the rule and what an announcement actually means? Or make everyone pick it but allow more attempts (I'm racking my brain for how you could do this with an "edit" functionality in future to save having to repeat it each time). It's got complicated and it's clear a lot of people don't understand it.
It's a new rule, so it's still not perfect. My interpretation is that it must be announced in the weekly thread. If you would like to help me redefine it so it can be a little more easier to understand, we can do that.

As for the edit functionality, I have thought of an idea (thanks to Bucketss ). But it will involve you screenshoting your answers and sending them to me.
Other options would everyone sending me thier emails, so that you can log in to a system. Or alternatively, and something that is in place at the moment, you can send me your answers via the PM I sent to all participants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back