Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

You say we shouldn’t listen to a fire commissioner because he’s not a qualified climate scientist.

But people ignore the qualified climate scientists anyway.

Can’t win with you lot.
The quiet conned Australians who love Scummo and adore the sociopath who inhabits the top yank office perhaps, maybe, possibly, could be.....;)

Folau's church is a pseudo church replete with unqualified - so called - pastors and full of fundies. Bit like Scummo's where mammon is what they really worship.

Perhaps Folau, but to some extent, people like him and those that belong to all religious cults, will be emboldened by the attempt to gain ultimate privileges not afforded others without belief in sky fairies, pedo prophets, alien sex planets etc. under the guise of “religious freedom acts”.
This is the beginning of theocracy creeping its ugly deformed head into our Secular Democratic way of life.
I won’t stand for it, nor should anyone else, we need to and should chop the head off this vile beast before it proceeds any further.
It’s more than just an existential threat, given who has the keys to Kirribilli!

You do realize the brainwashed Folau's of the world are not the majority right?

The religious freedoms act can't be practical with sky fairies, pedo prophets and alien sex planets. There's not enough supportive base to ensure it's survival, not in that form anyway.

Just like RA's contradictory policy it won't work, as much in it's immediate start it will be annoying and frustrating and there'll be s**t fights everywhere, because of the contradictions it'll be scaled back or amended.

Same as company policy, because of the precedent set as a result of contradicting HR RA policy.

I'll admit I've been slightly alarmist because of the pending bill but then I reminded myself it's not practical and will therefore fail.

The break down of secular democratic way of life will require those enjoy that secular democratic society to allow it. But as you say you won't stand for it and the rest of the country won't either.

You do realize the brainwashed Folau's of the world are not the majority right?

The religious freedoms act can't be practical with sky fairies, pedo prophets and alien sex planets. There's not enough supportive base to ensure it's survival, not in that form anyway.

Just like RA's contradictory policy it won't work, as much in it's immediate start it will be annoying and frustrating and there'll be s**t fights everywhere, because of the contradictions it'll be scaled back or amended.

Same as company policy, because of the precedent set as a result of contradicting HR RA policy.

I'll admit I've been slightly alarmist because of the pending bill but then I reminded myself it's not practical and will therefore fail.

The break down of secular democratic way of life will require those enjoy that secular democratic society to allow it. But as you say you won't stand for it and the rest of the country won't either.
It depends on how they attempt to smuggle it through.
We know that the Medical Fraternity in particular have already raised deep concerns about it in its current form.
It’s needs no amendments, as it goes against everything the enlightenment stands for.
We don’t need it, the religious have their beliefs, so be it, keep it to yourself and we’ll fight for your right to believe, the that’s where this starts and finishes.
I’ll be keeping a very close eye on proceedings.
P.S * israel folau.
P.S.S * palestine folau ( I stole this from Mofra).

You say we shouldn’t listen to a fire commissioner because he’s not a qualified climate scientist.

But people ignore the qualified climate scientists anyway.

Can’t win with you lot.

I'd say Ron knows a bit more about bushfires .... just gilding the lily Mr Mullins?
Arent fighting fires a State responsibility, were these blokes trying to one up their former employers, disgruntled former employees?

It depends on how they attempt to smuggle it through.
We know that the Medical Fraternity in particular have already raised deep concerns about it in its current form.
It’s needs no amendments, as it goes against everything the enlightenment stands for.
We don’t need it, the religious have their beliefs, so be it, keep it to yourself and we’ll fight for your right to believe, the that’s where this starts and finishes.
I’ll be keeping a very close eye on proceedings.
P.S fu** israel folau.
P.S.S fu** palestine folau ( I stole this from Mofra).

It's not going to be smuggled, it's coming. What it looks like we don't know but as soon as it's in opposition to liberal views (like ssm etc.) which it will be then we'll have conflicts of interest everywhere.

Doomed to fail, it's not an if it's a when. Same with HR policies like RA's, that's how this whole s**t storm started in the 1st place.

Imagine believing in such a vindictive god that would destroy innocent people's lives and properties over something they had no control of. I hope all those people who lost lives and properties were at least yes voters.
In the beginning, man created god in his own image.

It's a nice touch seeing Margaret Court and Israel Folau digging their own graves through their particular brand of hate. There's no reason to interrupt them afaic.

People have a tendency to want to believe in poetic (or divine) justice, like the biblical example cited by Folau, according to their perceptions of good or bad. I suspect any ill-effects would manifest themselves in ways other than bushfires. To borrow a line from The Exorcist, that's surely much too vulgar a display of power for a god.
Just world hypothesis. I prefer to believe that god is punishing us for our wilful ignorance, and my god is called science.

Helps some campaigners to conflate the issues regardless of how much damage it does to climate change, bit like the knuckledraggers over egging !!
Yes, gee, maybe that's a factor, dunno, but yet again you're professing deep concern about climate change while bizarrely choosing to focus on the completely irrelevant minor stuff.

eg it was Morrison's federal govt that sat on the report of the Coordinator-General for Drought for seven months, by which time the window for many of its recommendations had already passed.

Anyway, off-topic, and plus, I'm done with replying to you. You're the epitome of a Titanic deckchair re-arranger.

I won't put you on Ignore, because you're a prolific poster and I need to see your posts to make sense of some pages, but I am certainly going to ignore you from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the beginning, man created god in his own image.

It's a nice touch seeing Margaret Court and Israel Folau digging their own graves through their particular brand of hate. There's no reason to interrupt them afaic.

Karl Pilkington once made good point - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. BEFORE he created light. Made it a bit harder on himself by creating the earth in total darkness.

If, and I don't condone this behaviour, Folau's church was set on fire by an arsonist - would this count as an act of God? What about if a lightning strike knocked an electrical pole onto it and that was the cause? This would surely have to be deemed God's judgement for not really doing what he wanted them to do by acting like complete *sticks.

If, and I don't condone this behaviour, Folau's church was set on fire by an arsonist - would this count as an act of God? What about if a lightning strike knocked an electrical pole onto it and that was the cause? This would surely have to be deemed God's judgement for not really doing what he wanted them to do by acting like complete fu**sticks.

Come on even Gary Ablett Snr has gone astray ....

There is no end to the delusion...

Israel Folau in new $14m compensation claim against Rugby Australia

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/isr...-against-rugby-australia-20191127-p53ekl.html

Sacked Wallabies star Israel Folau has claimed he has lost $14 million and the chance to have captained the Australian side as a result of his sacking by Rugby Australia.
$14m buys you a lot of loaves and fishes, which is what I'd assume a good god-fearing man would do with that money.

Reading the line about his “possible captainship” really gets me thinking.
I too could have possibly been a captain of the wallabies. Where’s my $14 million?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back