PC Football Manager 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I did rest them, but I think that led to dijointed performances as they didnt quite gel. Still, cant be too unhappy with an FA cup and League Cup double.

I won the Community Shield V Man United to start the next season and am 3-0-2 in the League, but havnt lost any of my 3 Euro Cup games yet.

Chelsea just annihilated Newcastle 9-0 in one of my games. Anyone else seen a scoreline like that?

I've had a few

Won 12-0 against Cardiff!

:eek: :cool:

Jones and Nani each with hat-tricks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Messi. Jesus Christ. :eek:

2011112600001.jpg

Just had an amazing 2-0 away win over Arsenal. Go The Cherries! Picked up 10 points, another 30 to go to avoid relegation

Played a game as Man City just because I wanted an easy relaxing time for once. Ended up finishing the season with 105 pts.

Question time.

What is the best gig you have got after managing an A League team? How many seasons were you in charge before you left and how successful were you?

Im at the end of my second season with MVFC. Won the Premiers plate, the Championship and the ACL once each.

The reason I ask is because I just applied for the gig at Bristol City (Championship side) and the Chairman laughed off my application (cheeky git).

You mean you're own EDT files?

What exactly are you altering?

I downloaded a DBC file from FMScout or one of those places, put it in the FM102/editor data folder but it doesn't show up when I try and start a new game, ticking the box for 'database changes'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question time.

What is the best gig you have got after managing an A League team? How many seasons were you in charge before you left and how successful were you?

Im at the end of my second season with MVFC. Won the Premiers plate, the Championship and the ACL once each.

The reason I ask is because I just applied for the gig at Bristol City (Championship side) and the Chairman laughed off my application (cheeky git).
Managed Central Coast in FM10, won the league 2 years in a row and the ACL and was offered a job by Napoli with a 66m transfer budget. :p

I did have my reputation set on International though so that might be the reason.

is cavani the sole reason people manage napoli? i know he is a beast and all in the game, but i'm a member of a liverpool forum and nearly all of them when they talk about managing in italy go to napoli.... there are at least half a dozen great clubs there. just seems strange that napoli are so popular to manage.

Well, alongside Cavani, you have Lavezzi and Hamsik who are both quality players, so I can see why a lot of people manage them. In FM11 I did Fiorentina and had plenty of fun with them, but I never hear or see much about them being managed.

i managed them for 2 seasons. :D was more of an interm job though as i was looking for a challenging one elsewhere. they were coming off being league champions when i took over and i am surprised the manager was sacked. none-the-less i won the cl, league and italian cup there. was quite good to be honest.

Went Juventus in the Serie A, currently 2nd with the same points but a much higher goal difference than Napoli - any reason why? Only thing I can think of is that they beat me so based on H2H they are placed above me? God damn they are annoying, I am on a great winning streak (they were the last team to beat me) yet they are matching it.

Looking to get back into the game again. Not sure what challenge I want to take up. I only really have knowledge of the English game so would be great if anyone can give me some ideas outside of England in the following categories just so I have the option of taking on a challenge outside of England also:

Fallen giant - Leeds, Notts Forrest, Sheffield Wednesday

Small club in a big league - Wigan

Small club in a lowest professional tier - Bradford, Swindon, AFC Wimbledon

Small club with booming finances - ala Leicester and Notts County. Are there any others?

Thanks in advance

Have now moved into The Championship with Droyslden so now it gets interesting. Unfortunately everyone keeps wanting our players so I'm doing my best to shove their price tags at $152 million to keep them away :p

I'm in a similiar position.

Have gotten Tonbridge Angels all the way from Blue Square North (or was it South) and I am now in League 1.

Another issue is signing players that are awesome, then 2 years later when their contracts are up they don't want a bar of it. Surely moving up one division makes us more desirable to play for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back