Footy Classfied Tonight at 10:30.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Gale I think...

Will be interesting to hear their thoughts on 2010

Missed the beginning methinks.

Caro gets Brenden Gale in a mildly wicked submission over whether or not anyone at Richmond spoke to Cuzzy Bro re : the likker.

Bit of recycled footage and verbiage re: Bucks and Micky M. Itchin' to switch and catch the last song on Flight of the Conchords.

Good point from Caro re: Roosy and Horse.

That question before was one of the most ****ing retarted questions i;ve ever heard. Something along the lines of (to the Richmond CEO) "Do you want to beat Carlton"

Good Call :thumbsu: Bad Call :thumbsdown:

Hutchy switches on the Swans. Gotta get my money down asap.

Caro blasts Juddy re: off-field captaincy.

Hutchy calls out Freo on the McPhee McMove.

Hutchy slams Mark Harvey too.

Gary foreshadows Prestigiaslowmo vs Slick Nick

Pretty good segment.

OT - The episode where Murray and the boys go to a party at the Aussie Embassy is on, well, nearly over on the ' Chords. How excellent was Wilfred?

General Grant marches on AFL Hindquarters with his declaration that the fixture is putting the fix in! Ouch!

Be nice to get some analysis on this next week. Grant is the Graeme Kinnebrough of TV commentary, especially when GK wore them patterned, grandad jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard FC re-hash of the week's news.

If you listen to Brendan Gale talking without looking at him, it's easy to imagine he's Paul Keating. Just needs to throw in a few obscenities.

Garry Lyon not happy with Carlton/Richmond opening the season. I don't know, seems like a fair appetiser.

Standard FC re-hash of the week's news.

If you listen to Brendan Gale talking without looking at him, it's easy to imagine he's Paul Keating. Just needs to throw in a few obscenities.

Garry Lyon not happy with Carlton/Richmond opening the season. I don't know, seems like a fair appetiser.

What a great panel: Gary Lyon accompanied by a failed footy coach and 2 gossip writers (one of whom practises gutter journalism, and the other losing his hair).

You're bound to get some insightful footy discussion out of that line-up - NOT !

:thumbsdown:

For a show that has been 'deliberately' late 10-20 minutes every single episode for the past two years & then run at least 5-10 minutes short of the 'hour'..................it was notable that on there first episode for 2010 the show began at 10.30pm sharp & ran until 11.29.

Bet it does not happen again.

They usually have the episode online at the channel 9 website I think.. or maybe Wide World of Sports. One of the two anyway.

Sadly it looks like just the odd hightlight such as good call, bad call. How pathetic is Channel 9? Can't even broadcast the program in Sydney or Brisbane let alone show the episode online via their website. :mad:

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/afl/classified/

Am I seeing things or has Caro actually got uglier? Also I reckon Hutchy has got dumber, if that's at all possible and Thomas' head has got bigger.
What a pathetic bunch they are, but it is Channel 9 after all home of the 'Boofheads'!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back