Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wednesday night show is a good one when somebody other than Eddie gets to speak.
And when the panel don't have to discuss some idea that Eddie has thought up that he thinks is genius

What is the point of having Hutchy on that show? He pretty much contributes nothing. And while I'm on it, they have a panel full of people who talk over the top of each other and half the time you have no idea what they're going on about.
Hutchison provides an incredibly important service. Where would such a production be without his endless series of "You can't say that", "That's an outrageous statement" or "That's a big call"?

Incredible levels of insight from that 24 caret moron.

Hutchison provides an incredibly important service. Where would such a production be without his endless series of "You can't say that", "That's an outrageous statement" or "That's a big call"?

Incredible levels of insight from that 24 caret moron.
I'm often intrigued by people who have been in the AFL media industry for decades and still don't have much of a clue about the game. Hutchy is one such person. He adds nothing to any discussion.

Ha. He hasn't presented one of his kooky ideas for a while. Eh, I kinda like his nerdy enthusiasm for the game.
He is big on moving North further out at the moment

The first half of Wednesday's editions is usually "Footy Collingwood", then turns into "Footy Classified".

Usually 3/4 of teams don't get a mention.
First half on Wednesday was Collingwood Classified, Fly McRea, Scott Pendlebury, Nick Daicos, how Collingwood beat Adelaide, Jordan De Goey, game is to long says McRae and Pendlebury.

Probably missed some as well.

I don't know when it screens in other states, but in SA its on late.

It must be on earlier somewhere because all the talking points are posted on twitter as they happen, usually a few hours before its aired here.

Which means you can siphon through the shite and choose to watch only if anything interesting is on. When is something interesting going to be on?

I don't know when it screens in other states, but in SA its on late.

It must be on earlier somewhere because all the talking points are posted on twitter as they happen, usually a few hours before its aired here.

It streams live on 9Now at 7.30pm AEST, so that would be 7pm your time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry it will be....

Interesting that last night they had footage of the Umps at Collingwood training. Did the Umps visit any other club?
Umpires regularly visit most/all clubs training. But they don't have to visit them all on the same night. Nothing to see here, despite the conspiracy theorists making something out of nothing.

His Collingwood biased opinions are even worse now than what they were when he was president. I do think he has been stunned hard since he was forced out of the presidency, hence why he is trying to come up with some brilliant idea to "save" the game every week, or to save every club. "North should focus on the Northern suburbs and get into Broady, cause that's where I grew up and all the immigrants are moving in there"...... Honestly, literally wants to be seen as some kind of white knight.

Yeah, but they only visited Collingwood to train this new rule, right?
Clearly not! See immediately above post.
Surprise surprise.
Umpires visit at the request of the club. Most likely seeking clarification on why this rarely imposed interpretation was suddenly called by a clearly miffed Nicholls, not long after Sidebottom did not pick up the ball for him.

Last edited:
That was the worst Caro's Arrow of all time. Caro fan girling over Dusty. Didn't want him at the club pre 2017.
What is it about this show that they continue to attack people from other shows just because they don't agree with them? Caro getting the hump because Leigh Matthews didn't consider Dusty Martin in the top 3 players of the 21st century. FFS Caro, that's Lethal's opinion, and he's entitled to it. He's coached 4 premierships, played in another 4, won 8 B&F awards, 332 games, 915 goals. I think he just may have a little more credibility than a rabid Richmond supporter who cannot handle anyone who disagrees with her.

Later in the show she said she appreciated club coaches and officials prepared to stand up and criticize their own clubs. How come you don't hold the same standard for your dubious journalism and precious defence of all things Richmond?

And while I'm talking about the show, I do wish they would cease with in-jokes that the public wouldn't understand, and the incessant talking over the top of each other. Several times tonight, all four of them were talking at the same time. Very unprofessional show and I think I'll limit myself to Wednesday nights in future.

What is it about this show that they continue to attack people from other shows just because they don't agree with them? Caro getting the hump because Leigh Matthews didn't consider Dusty Martin in the top 3 players of the 21st century. FFS Caro, that's Lethal's opinion, and he's entitled to it. He's coached 4 premierships, played in another 4, won 8 B&F awards, 332 games, 915 goals. I think he just may have a little more credibility than a rabid Richmond supporter who cannot handle anyone who disagrees with her.

Later in the show she said she appreciated club coaches and officials prepared to stand up and criticize their own clubs. How come you don't hold the same standard for your dubious journalism and precious defence of all things Richmond?

And while I'm talking about the show, I do wish they would cease with in-jokes that the public wouldn't understand, and the incessant talking over the top of each other. Several times tonight, all four of them were talking at the same time. Very unprofessional show and I think I'll limit myself to Wednesday nights in future.
Haven't seen tonight's show but fair points on Caro. I've said before it is really cringey as a Richmond fan to watch her do mental gymnastics to justify her clearly biased opinion. Same as Kane when it comes to all things Port/Hinkley, they are both hypocrites when their own club is involved. Which I would sort of be ok with if they would own it and admit that they are conflicted but they instead are outraged at any suggestion that they are anything but objective.

As for people talking over each other, not sure Wednesday would be the go in that case mate. Eddie loves to ask and answer his own questions and interrupt anyone who is expressing their own view. I haven't watched Wednesday nights this year, I personally couldn't handle Eddie anymore. He just dominates the whole show and it makes it hard for the others to get anything substantial out.

I can live with Monday's as they generally let the other person make their point (eventually). Unless it's Caro who will generally talk over anyone who she disagrees, similar to Eddie. Again I haven't seen tonight's show so it may have been worse as you pointed out.

Interesting that for a couple of weeks in a row, Caro wont hear of any criticism of RTB's coaching methods.

As much as I hate Kornes, he is spot on with critiquing RTB and his god awful game plan. Yet Caro wont hear of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back