Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Ydraw is talking about people with severe depression/suicidal tendencies, as you have inferred. In general his comments are spot on, you just have to make the best of it if the alternative is steep decline in living standard. Unless you're ok with that.
I obviously missed the nuances of his “which is simply a really bad choice to make” statement.

People like ydraw think everything is so black and white - but it’s not. A bit like you equating a drop in pay to a drop in living standard - as if income / wealth is the sole measure of a person’s living standard.

Where I work 3 people in the last 2 months have dropped to 4days per week because they value their time more than the extra money. 2 of them are between 35 and 45 so it’s not like they’re transitioning to retirement or anything (the other is just on 50).

Re Shane Yarran. So sad on many levels.
I am reminded of a cartoon penned by the late Ron Tandberg.
Picture shows a fierce looking magistrate on the bench berating an indigenous youth in the dock.
Caption: You are a repeat offender. Your grandfather was BLACK, your father was BLACK, and you are BLACK.
It is kind of hard to feel sorry for the guy.

Crozier is s**t no matter where he plays or what Club it’s for. His best mate Sheridan is the same.

Is Shane Yarran in the gear? What? He came into my work about two weeks ago and was a very polite, easy to chat to person. Was with his partner and pushing a pram. Definitely didn’t seem to be into drugs.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crozier isn't dropped you muppet. He did his knee in round 1 and will be out for a month.
You act ike a hard arse poster but ultimately all you did is celebrate absolute s**t campaigners like Crozier and Taberner.

Being injured is his forté anyway as it means he can bung another shitty contract and prolong his averageness forever.

You act ike a hard arse poster but ultimately all you did is celebrate absolute s**t campaigners like Crozier and Taberner.

Being injured is his forté anyway as it means he can bung another shitty contract and prolong his averageness forever.

69 AFL games, 40 WAFL games over 7 seasons (132 possible games assuming 22 games a season) plus a fair few games where he’d be the travelling/held over emg I’d say this is one of his first injuries. I can’t actually remember a serious injury for him.

Humorously you say someone else acts like a hard arse poster, Crozier has played more good games than you’ve had intelligent posts.

69 AFL games, 40 WAFL games over 7 seasons (132 possible games assuming 22 games a season) plus a fair few games where he’d be the travelling/held over emg I’d say this is one of his first injuries. I can’t actually remember a serious injury for him.

Humorously you say someone else acts like a hard arse poster, Crozier has played more good games than you’ve had intelligent posts.
The campaigner is my age and played 69 games in seven years. That's not even half of our home and away games. Absolute delist unit. You wanna call a s**t movie s**t or not? Because I can do this too... just because I haven't played AFL doesn't mean I can't say a bad player sucks.

* this forum is full of borderline nuffies. Weird how a 'member since 2001!!!!' signature counts as legitimacy around here.

The campaigner is my age and played 69 games in seven years. That's not even half of our home and away games. Absolute delist unit. You wanna call a s**t movie s**t or not? Because I can do this too... just because I haven't played AFL doesn't mean I can't say a bad player sucks.

**** this forum is full of borderline nuffies. Weird how a 'member since 2001!!!!' signature counts as legitimacy around here.

6 seasons, into his 7th now. You said being injured was his fortè. I gave his games played including WAFL which showed he wasn’t often injured. He was a skinny rake who played his best footy in 2016 as a half back before we decided to throw him back fwd in 2017 - the dogs wanted him as a back, he should’ve played there for us last year. He is a good talent, a poor mans Jeremy Howe if you like.

He is 28th in games played from his draft year and on track for 100 games, well above the AFL average. You don’t delist everyone who isn’t a star or who doesn’t necessarily live up to their draft pick position.

Perhaps you could’ve gone with a simple he is no good and be thankful he is gone and we got something for him from the Dogs in the trade period. Yet you said he is always injured - debunked and now are carrying on down a different path. No one is saying he is a star but he goes alright especially if he is played in the right role which the dogs wanted to do until he got hurt.

6 seasons, into his 7th now. You said being injured was his fortè. I gave his games played including WAFL which showed he wasn’t often injured. He was a skinny rake who played his best footy in 2016 as a half back before we decided to throw him back fwd in 2017 - the dogs wanted him as a back, he should’ve played there for us last year. He is a good talent, a poor mans Jeremy Howe if you like.

He is 28th in games played from his draft year and on track for 100 games, well above the AFL average. You don’t delist everyone who isn’t a star or who doesn’t necessarily live up to their draft pick position.

Perhaps you could’ve gone with a simple he is no good and be thankful he is gone and we got something for him from the Dogs in the trade period. Yet you said he is always injured - debunked and now are carrying on down a different path. No one is saying he is a star but he goes alright especially if he is played in the right role which the dogs wanted to do until he got hurt.
He's still s**t when it comes down to a contest. Who cares about dumb stats? I won't even bother. FFS are you another one of the blokes on here who got into footy at age 35?

That post is a joke right?

Poor man's Jeremy Howe? Who takes marks and is soft as *.

Who is okay because he always played for Peel?

And 28th in a draft year? Of 80 players barely half play more than 10 games lol.

He's still s**t when it comes down to a contest. Who cares about dumb stats? I won't even bother. FFS are you another one of the blokes on here who got into footy at age 35?

I’m not saying he is a star. I do care about dumb comments though and will use dumb stats to point out when someone is being overly harsh. Harley Bennell is constantly injured, Apeness is too, Morabito too - sometimes you just get bad luck.

I’ve been following footy for 30 years, Crozier player some very handy footy for us in 2016 when we were s**t - I’m sure the dogs remember this and then picked him up and gave him a chance in Rd 1. Sadly for him he got injured - which according to you is a regular occurrence when I’ve proved that is wrong. We stuffed him around last year insisting he was a fwd - maybe he isnt a fwd or a back, but the way you’re carrying on you’d think he was the 44th bloke on the 18th list in the comp. but I guess slagging off ppl makes you feel good and then when someone points out you’re wrong you go off on some other tangent.

Lol are you one of those guys that sits on the couch and thinks you could do better than an afl player because your daddy told you one day you were going to be a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back