Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I am picturing him giving that 2 hands behind his ears salute to our cheer squad after I read your post.
That free was dodgy, & he acted as if he was dominating us.
Lololol

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Of all of them that have left I get the most flog vibes off Henry. He doesn’t have the mentality to be a champion anyway so he’s no loss as far as I’m concerned

I mean we could have used him this season, he was at least good for a goal or two a game. As opposed to Switta and Emmett.

But yeah, he’s not elite.

It was the way he did it. The ‘family reasons’ happened months earlier, but he chose to blindside the club and request a trade to one club and one club only after the trade period had already started. Couldn’t be more obvious that the contract negotiations had been months in the making. Grotty little worm. However, it’s a ‘start the car’ trade for us getting a first and second rounder for him, so no hard feelings, eh? 😜
the request for a particular club is where he went wrong and the "family reasons" claim lost some traction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the way he did it. The ‘family reasons’ happened months earlier, but he chose to blindside the club and request a trade to one club and one club only after the trade period had already started. Couldn’t be more obvious that the contract negotiations had been months in the making. Grotty little worm. However, it’s a ‘start the car’ trade for us getting a first and second rounder for him, so no hard feelings, eh? 😜

Yep, I agree IP.

It’s the, “only want to go to one club”, comment that peeves me off.

Oh well, onward and upward, we look forward and gain from departure.

If anyone has a SHOOTA sign

They should modify it for the weekend

SHOOTA
TRAITA

Another thought (better stop soon, thinking too much lately !!!).

Shoota was recruited from the “obscurity” of the VFL. You’d think he’d have been a bit more greatful being given the call up.

The blurb about being dropped to the Rookie list, was a cover up story. When he was dropped to the Rookie list, little was said by supporters. Cuts had to be made, and putting Shoota on the Rookie list was one of many sacrifices the team had to make.

I was more ok with Schultz leaving than most players.

The way Bell was abusing Schultz position at the club, moving him on to the rookie list despite being easily best 18 was disgraceful. Bell really let down out club by treating players like cattle.

However, Schultz saying one of the positives to moving to Collingwood was "getting to play in front of the best crowd in the afl". Well if that's not a spit in the face of dockers fans I don't know what is...

The way Bell was abusing Schultz position at the club, moving him on to the rookie list despite being easily best 18 was disgraceful. Bell really let down out club by treating players like cattle.

However, Schultz saying one of the positives to moving to Collingwood was "getting to play in front of the best crowd in the afl". Well if that's not a spit in the face of dockers fans I don't know what is...
that crowd comment was really...odd

I have changed my mind now "BOOOOO"

Abusing his position??? He kicked 12 goals from 17 games that season and COVID meant there were unexpected changes to list sizes. Did we abuse Banfield's position by actually delisting him? Like come on. Bewley and Schultz weren't even delisted, they were just moved.

Abusing his position??? He kicked 12 goals from 17 games that season and COVID meant there were unexpected changes to list sizes. Did we abuse Banfield's position by actually delisting him? Like come on. Bewley and Schultz weren't even delisted, they were just moved.

Schultz started every single game for us in that season, amd 12 goals in 17 games is just as good as our other small forwards now. He absoloutly did not deserve to go yo the rookie list and was rightly pissed off about it.

Banfield was in and out of the side, much different situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back