Formula 1 Round 11 - 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix (22nd - 24th July)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the replay of the race. Ted is ******* so awfully biased towards Hamilton and Vestappen ill have to seriously consider watching future races with the sound off.

IF hamilton is lapping fastest, Ted comes up with s**t like "is Hamilton saving his engine for future races?" "His tyres just arent working for him"
Vestappen whinges about driving like a granny and it "when do Red Bull consider making Ricciardo move over for max?" or when Kimi was gaining on Vestappen and Vestappen ran wide it wasnt a mistake on Max' behalf, but his tyres "not working". GTFO and call it how it is.

On RBR - they would have to be the worst team for strategy in F1. They mess up Vestappens race by pitting him behind Raikkonen. Then they mess up Ricciardos race by pitting him 10 laps too early when he was gaining on his current tyres.

I wonder if we'll be reading about Ricciardo saying this was a boring race?...

Just watched the replay of the race. Ted is ******* so awfully biased towards Hamilton and Vestappen ill have to seriously consider watching future races with the sound off.

IF hamilton is lapping fastest, Ted comes up with s**t like "is Hamilton saving his engine for future races?" "His tyres just arent working for him"
Vestappen whinges about driving like a granny and it "when do Red Bull consider making Ricciardo move over for max?" or when Kimi was gaining on Vestappen and Vestappen ran wide it wasnt a mistake on Max' behalf, but his tyres "not working". GTFO and call it how it is.

Ted Kravitz is a ****wit. A sh*tstain. He's infuriating, and I wish ill upon him. He's just a fb dumbarse with a job at Sky Sports.

On RBR - they would have to be the worst team for strategy in F1. They mess up Vestappens race by pitting him behind Raikkonen. Then they mess up Ricciardos race by pitting him 10 laps too early when he was gaining on his current tyres.

Williams in the 90s were pretty s**t. 1995 in particular. It cost Damon Hill a number of wins and momentum in the championship when he was the best driver for the first 1/3 of the year.

Post race interviews seem to be more interesting than the races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting post race interview, especially around the 8 minute mark:

Interesting.

I don't do this often, but I'm gonna side with Lewis on this one. Needs to be a significant and safe drop in speed during double yellows. Not slowing down in a cautioned area was exactly what killed Jules Bianchi. I'm surprised F1 didn't jump on this more authoritatively like they did with the introduction of VSC at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back