XBX Forza Horizon 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone been tempted by the AFK cheese where you run a megarace with max assistance settings and minimum AI difficulty overnight for hundreds of levels and millions of cash?

It looks simple enough, but I reckon that'd be it for the game surely, there'd be no need to keep playing.

Anyone been tempted by the AFK cheese where you run a megarace with max assistance settings and minimum AI difficulty overnight for hundreds of levels and millions of cash?

It looks simple enough, but I reckon that'd be it for the game surely, there'd be no need to keep playing.
I'm not bothering, but some people have a weird need to chase stats, like the clowns who switch teams or leave a multiplayer game entirely if they're on a side about to lose.

Never played a Forza before but picked this up over the weekend and wow, it's just so much fun! Seems like there's heaps to do.

I am a little confused by the overall 'point' of the game but I'm entertained and can't ask more than that haha.

Getting around in a Torana like the inner bogan I am :tearsofjoy:

Any tips or tricks for a newbie?

Never played a Forza before but picked this up over the weekend and wow, it's just so much fun! Seems like there's heaps to do.

I am a little confused by the overall 'point' of the game but I'm entertained and can't ask more than that haha.

THe "point" to the game is pretty much finish all the horizon festival s**t. I feel like 5 is easier to follow than 4. Haha.

Go into Horizon Adventure if you've got nothing to do and see if you can select a new objective, if you can't you need to earn more accolade points to unlock the next Horizon Adventure, best way to do that is to just race, drift, do the danger signs etc. Just * about really.

Every level up gets you a wheelspin, wheelspins in Forza 5 seem way more forgiving than Forza 4. I feel like I hardly get any random pieces of clothing anymore, almost always cash and cars

At this point I think it's just Pokemon with cars............. gotta catch em all

Im guilty of going on a Aussie car buying spree.

It’s a shame they didn't add the GTSR W1.

Tips. Do the seasonal content. Other than that just do what you like.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what they did in this 15GB patch that came out overnight, but it now runs like s**t on my PC.

EDIT: Awesome, video settings set themselves to a console-like 36fps, life is much better at 144fps

Last edited:
Not sure what they did in this 15GB patch that came out overnight, but it now runs like sh*t on my PC.

EDIT: Awesome, video settings set themselves to a console-like 36fps, life is much better at 144fps

It was playing up on Xbox for me today after the update, hung twice, slow load times etc, dunno what they've done to it...

There's an 'infinite save glitch' where the saving wheel spins continuously after I purchase a new car. The only thing I can do is restart the game.

Did you figure this out? I had a couple of cracks at it and haven't found a car I like for it yet.
I ran it in the Supra you start with just to give that car a run, haven't gone back to it since to try others

Did you win it in the Supra? I do enjoy driving that one. Might be a good shout.
yeah i did, it's a fast car for its rating

tried the colossus in an Ariel and got spanked though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back