Fox news - active lying then a week later - pure 1984

Remove this Banner Ad

Explain this s**t rwnj’s - i f{#% challenge you

It’s called infotainment

I can’t believe people are waking up to what has been served up as news is not news

It’s time to legislate the definition under the criminal code

It’s called infotainment

I can’t believe people are waking up to what has been served up as news is not news

Mate theres no shortage of rubes - and they vote based on that news

Well no - fox is actively exploiting them

it is important for all of us to learn media, lobby groups, government etc all have an agenda

but only a moron would look at certain outlets like fox, broader murdoch, the abc, the guardian etc don't manipulate and exploit. some manipulation and exploiting is not always good or bad, but it is important to understand that it is by design and not an accident.

It’s called infotainment

Murdoch doesn't care about the content of his "News" outlets. It's purely about the revenue it can generate for him.
He will act however, when the public outrage is strong enough (people power) as in the "News of the World", but only because he thinks it will affect the bottom line of his other "News" outlets.

Murdoch doesn't care about the content of his "News" outlets. It's purely about the revenue it can generate for him.
He will act however, when the public outrage is strong enough (people power) as in the "News of the World", but only because he thinks it will affect the bottom line of his other "News" outlets.

I think that is easy to see but can you see the same with other outlets? Or just the ones we don’t like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that is easy to see but can you see the same with other outlets? Or just the ones we don’t like?
Yeah i think theres a world of difference - news media take their stances yeah - watch the video again

watch the complete about face - its right out of 1984...

Yeah i think theres a world of difference - news media take their stances yeah - watch the video again

watch the complete about face - its right out of 1984...

A standard technique used by all dodgy journalists

Laziness means they get two stories for one investigation which will resonate or get listeners emotional

Listen to your favourite outlet for the same

Imagine newscorp and 2gb right now if Shorten had won....

Credlin/Jones/Murray/Hadley:
Giving 'targeted' and 'scalable' $750 to punters is different to giving $750 to punters.

More so now that we know business are going to go to the wall, which is completely different to last time when business were going to go to the wall.

Good it's natural selection. Their viewers are like the bearded boomer in the below photo. i'm annoyed they're in the gene pool to even begin with. I would've personally shot this bloke for just being an idiot or at least caged it. You just can't make them drink yo I mean if the animal had the virus and was asymptomatic he's spread it. He can't do that but does so just shoot them

161bcbca5c116df0d28875273bd74755

Remove this Banner Ad

Back