Status
Not open for further replies.

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
What will round 6 have in store for FFC fans ??

Previous form tells us the result is almost a given - personally I'm looking for development of the younger players, the older guys to bear more of the workload and hoping for aggressive play on the rebound.

I hope my Christmas wish for some contested marking comes true too !

Bring it on Adelaide

The scene is set for a walloping which I've accepted.

Personally, I just want to see a hint of composure under pressure from the kids.

This should let the fans and coaches know we're on the right track and make examples to the senior players who haven't looked composed all year.

Go Freo! :)

Blakely has seemed to struggle to find the pace of the game at AFL but I thought there were some promising signs from him in the NAB. I'd like to see him gather 20-25 possies with 5-10 effective disposals from congestion.
Have the shackles been lifted from Croz? He was up and about last week, I want to see him find more of the footy this week, 2-3 goals and, this time, hold the hanger.
3 effective inside 50's and 2 80m transitions from Weller. That's not asking too much ist it?
2 good things from Tabs this week to follow up the one good thing he did last week. (Oh you know I'm just kidding Tabsy, I still have the faith)

I'm hoping we can be competitive for at least the first half.
Grey to compete like a madman, Weller to display little pieces of class and Croz to take a hanger (much like PurpleReign said above)
I'd expect Adelaide to get well on top by the end but it would be nice to to see a bit of shape and coherency starting to emerge.

Either a loss like the Roos game or a Benny Hill smashing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect us to lose by at least 80 points and someone like Tom Lynch to kick 6 on us

Hoping the young guns have great games

I'm hoping we can be competitive for at least the first half.
Grey to compete like a madman, Weller to display little pieces of class and Croz to take a hanger (much like PurpleReign said above)
I'd expect Adelaide to get well on top by the end but it would be nice to to see a bit of shape and coherency starting to emerge.

I really do think we will. Adelaide by 28 pts - 92 to 64

A solid start, or this one will be over at qtr time.

Also would like to see better skill execution obviously. The new game plan/structures will be clearer to see if we could just hit our 20-30m passes consistently.

On another note, it was great to see Hilly back himself and have some shots on the run last week. Sure he missed but in recent years he would have tried to spot someone up. More evidence perhaps that the shackles are being released and our more attacking players will regain their instinctive nature. So more of that would be good too.

Probably Pav's last game in Adelaide too so would love for him to have a vintage game.

Let's go boys!

Not looking forward to this one..I reckon it will get very ugly unfortunately.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing Crozier, Gray and Blakely in action. Hoping Croz in particular will step up in the next few weeks.

Less negative backward ball movement that usually results in a turnover.

Also, would like to see more disposals into space even if they are sloppy.
They still gain ground and are better than a sideways handball into a wall of opposition players.

The highlight will be good to see the kids getting real experience.

we gonna get smashed, the crows are ruthless... hopefully we come out breathing fire and take it up to them for a bit

i had honestly forgotten that feeling before games that you knew you were going to get smashed... i now realise how good it was not to have to feel that way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back