Game Day Freo Vs Bulldogs @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently we’re the 4th best team for clearances(?). And that’s with whole quarter lapses.
Doggies are 1st.
Any daydreaming today in the midfield and we’re gone.
Dogs are vulnerable at the moment but I can’t see us playing all 4 quarters. Dogs by 17

What’s the weather going to be like for the game peeps?
I’m down in Albany where it was stunning yesterday & bucketing today.
We’re at least a chance with our bookends back. Big Griff always frees up Ryan to be more creative & was starting to get up the field a bit himself in his last outing. And as much as I’m not a big fan of Tabs footy brain he should be good for a few clunks & his goal kicking has been good of late. I just want to see less of the forwards flying for the same mark & leading to different areas.
Looking forward to seeing more signs of progress with Henry & Treacy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am full of doom and gloom. We struggle badly when the mids get beaten, and their midfield is pretty tasty. If we get it forward though I think we could cause their back 6 some problems. Head says doggies by a cricket score, heart says Fyfe to overcome his yips and lead us to a famous victory with 6 goals.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A win today would bring a lot of belief and revive the season. Just the kind of scalp this young team needs. With Tabs and Logue back we'll look much better than last week.
Kick straight at goal and we win I reckon. We'll have enough chances.

Win every home game and we'll have a chance to compete in September.

I expect us to perform at home. I'm not too phased about away form (yet) as that's a development thing to me.

I probably will be disappointed but I reckon we should make a game of today.

Freo by 16

Tabs 4 goals
Fyfe 2 g and 30p

We are a better team at home , we just need to capitalise on our chances and stop going around the corner when in front of goal ( Fyfe )!

We need to go more defensive in the centre bounces , we win our share but we give up to many really bad ones with oppo players streaming fwd

If neither Darcy or Lobb feel like jumping at the ball give Treacy or Logue/Cox a crack

Don't get blown away in there and we can compete at least today I think

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back