Game Day Rd 2 - Freo vs North @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't give a toss about that last call. What a joke of a forward line.
it's not the forward line. it's the fact we move the ball so slowly they are always outnumbered with no space. in the last 5 minutes we finally took the game on and went direct and jaeger had 2 one on ones and kicked 2 goals. they were the first time we had one on one contests all game. our gameplan sucks.

Obviously you haven't been a supporter for very long,...... Try 28 years of this s**t!
Rugby league convert...since around 2009. But i still watched the Dockers over the Eagles.

With expectation comes a greater sense of loss. I expected to be a better team. We arent. We are worse. Much worse.

Sh1thouse. It’s not like we’ve had 2 losses despite playing a good brand of footy (a-La Geelong), we are dead set a million miles off with this 2018 brand. Need to decide what we want to do with the rest of the year.

It is a long season but there is something seriously wrong. I am still baffled that Brayshaw isn't the captain. JL hasn't changed his game style. Why wait until 8 mins left to make attacking moves?

And more importantly than that, how the hell did we get into a position that we had to start throwing hail mary's against North. They will win 5-8 this year. Which is a 300-440% improvement. We should be smashing them of we are finals contenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's not the forward line. it's the fact we move the ball so slowly they are always outnumbered with no space. in the last 5 minutes we finally took the game on and went direct and jaeger had 2 one on ones and kicked 2 goals. they were the first time we had one on one contests all game. our gameplan sucks.
That is bullshit. Are you at the ground? I was told the same bullshit last week and couldn't disprove it as I was watching on TV. But I'm here tonight and I am telling you the forward system is the worst I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back