twentydollarnote

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
tottenham
After hearing something about some bodies in the barrels from the 5 gold coast fans there today (couldn’t make the rest out) it made me think of funny a-league chants and this one on utube is quite good:

[YOUTUBE]wN2ETpWg3ig[/YOUTUBE]

Adaptable too, just replace Larry with Yasi (or is it too soon for that?):D

Adelaide fans were going on "Whats it like to play infront of a Crowd" or something to that affect yesterday.. was quite funny.

Victory have chanted that to every opposition team bar Glory, Adelaide and Sydney for the past 4 seasons- it's a goody! 'What's it like to see a crowd?'

My absolute fave from Victory is to Seb Ryall;

There's only oneeeeee Seb Ryall! Oneeeeeee Seb Ryall!
With a packet of sweets, and a cheeky smile,
Seb Ryall is *ing ped0phile!

Or to Adelaide (to the tune of the Adams family theme);

Your sister is your mother,
Your mother is your father,
Y'all fk each other,
The Adelaide family!
Da da da da *click click*

That one's not as common and has only been used a few time recently but it might catch on.

Another Adelaide one is when the north/south/east/west chant is going around, having the south end turn to Adelaide away fans and chant 'you're inbred, you're inbred, you're inbred over there!' Not overly original but still amusing.

I'm sure Adelaide have a couple of corkers for Victory- what are they?

:D

My favourite one was at one of the Melbourne derbies this past season at Swan Street coming from the Victory supporters. The the tune of "you're not singing anymore" "your support is f*cking sh*t! Your support is f*cking sh*t!"

There's a YouTube video of it floating around somewhere.

I wasn't there; but I heard that at the last round game when Sydney FC played Melbourne Heart at the Bubbledome, the Sydney FC fans were singing "Kidnap Melbourne Victory, ole, ole".

After hearing something about some bodies in the barrels from the 5 gold coast fans there today (couldn’t make the rest out) it made me think of funny a-league chants and this one on utube is quite good:

[youtube]wN2ETpWg3ig[/youtube]

Adaptable too, just replace Larry with Yasi (or is it too soon for that?):D

Didn't read the rest but it was our fans that started the "You put your bodies in a barrel" chant and also we used to do one about "There were ten bananas on the tree...... There were ten bananas on the tree, then Cyclone Larry blew one down..... there were nine bananas on the tree" roughly the year after.

Didn't read the rest but it was our fans that started the "You put your bodies in a barrel" chant

no you didn't, it's been sung by our fans since we were in the NSL.

Heard Scum Fc singing this at Skilled vs Gold Coast

They're here! They're there!
They're F**ken everywhere!!
Empty Seats! Empty Seats!
They're here! They're there!
They're F**ken everywhere!!

:D Seriously, there are plenty of chants along those lines, the Gold Coast give opposition supporters plenty of material. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you said they started it which just isn't true at all.

So which is it then?

I thought we started it, but I'm always happy to be proven otherwise dood, often I am proven otherwise, it's the only way you learn.:thumbsu:

Obviously db has been singing it from the good old days. Man I miss those, Sunshine George Cross!!!

I thought we started it, but I'm always happy to be proven otherwise dood, often I am proven otherwise, it's the only way you learn.:thumbsu:

Lucky I wasn't Embers otherwise I would start a thread about it!:p;)

There are heaps of chants that are used by every team around the league I am assuming although I doubt many fans have been singing the terribly corny "You Fat Bastard!" for the last 15 years...:eek:

My favourite is still from the NSL: "Were gonna rob a bank...and Bousti's going to drive us!":p:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back