Funny article from 2011 predicting the ladder in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

He predicted Buddy leaving at the end of 2013. To Carlton of all places.

All in all the predictions weren't terrible. I'd be surprised if anyone here could predict what will happen in 2020.

Wasn't far off with Voss and also predicting Collingwood needing to turn around a side on the slide in 2015 (pity about not having any success between); got Jobe's Brownlow*, internal fractures at the Bulldogs.

Final ladder is a fair way off though

That is pretty good. I think it would interesting to have a few "experts" having a go. I couldn't predict what will happen for the hawks this year.

Ugh, the regular punters who right for The Roar makes you realise that as bad or biased as some writers for the Hun and Age are, at least they know how to write.

Ugh, the regular punters who right for The Roar makes you realise that as bad or biased as some writers for the Hun and Age are, at least they know how to write.
What makes the HUN writers so good? YOU see, it was all about optics.

He predicted Buddy leaving at the end of 2013. To Carlton of all places.

All in all the predictions weren't terrible. I'd be surprised if anyone here could predict what will happen in 2020.

"Hawthorn looking to secure yet another Premiership, this would make in an unthinkable 8 in a row" "This just days after Lance Franklin said moving to Sydney was the worst decision he ever made after the wooden spooners still struggling after the 2014 premiership loss"

i think im pretty close on the mark

That's pretty much like every post on a ladder prediction thread, except that you replace hawthorn with the poster's own team.

Definition of hell - reading a forum in which a west coast and an essendon and a richmond fan all post incessantly about how their own respective team will definitely make the top four next year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back