News Further Mod Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Team

Sadly, Allikat is hanging up the moderating boots. She's given the board a lot of her time over the years and dealt with some characters on here but the final straw was me telling her Trump was only the 10th shittest person on the planet. Thanks for all your efforts Allikat.

Thankfully, we have a new spec mod who we have conned into thinking mods get a free pony, we even got a picture of the moment the deal was struck...

bob and snuf sealing the deal.JPG

Tonga Bob has joined the team, so get ready for a lot more highly quality gifs, photoshops and mod posts that are actually funny for a change.

Please join me in welcoming Tonga Bob to the mod team

Last edited:
Hey Team

Sadly, Allikat is hanging up the moderating boots. She's given the board a lot of her time over the years and dealt with some characters on here but the final straw was me telling her Trump was only the 10th shittest person on the planet. Thanks for all your efforts Allikat.

Thankfully, we have a new spec mod who we have conned into thinking mods get a free pony, we even got a picture of the moment the deal was struck...

View attachment 1055230

Tonga Bob has joined the team, so get ready for a lot more highly quality gifts, photoshops and mod posts that are actually funny for a change.

I think Tonga Bob is the bloke on the right, in the Freo jumper.

Big dominatrix shoes to fill Bob.
Thanks Allikat

Hey Team

View attachment 1055230

Tonga Bob has joined the team, so get ready for a lot more highly quality gifs, photoshops and mod posts that are actually funny for a change.

king bob.png

FEAR ME NOW FOR I AM YOUR KING!!!!!!

Anyhoo, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Congrats on a great stint Allikat, big boots indeed to fill. You can buy me a beer at the next Freo game in Melbourne ;)

Looking forward to working with Snuffaluphagus & BeinPurplenGreen to rule the board with an iron fist foster a fun, active and friendly environment for all.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

freo mod squad.png

View attachment 1055497

FEAR ME NOW FOR I AM YOUR KING!!!!!!

Anyhoo, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Congrats on a great stint Allikat, big boots indeed to fill. You can buy me a beer at the next Freo game in Melbourne ;)

Looking forward to working with Snuffaluphagus & BeinPurplenGreen to rule the board with an iron fist foster a fun, active and friendly environment for all.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

View attachment 1055505
Tonga Bob I hope you're not planning on using this as a platform to recruit for your SFA team. ;)

Tonga Bob I hope you're not planning on using this as a platform to recruit for your SFA team. ;)
Do you mean the Sweet FA's Coney Island Warriors? The team that identifies as the Fremantle of the SFA, captained by former Freo Poster of the Year TheInjuryFactory, with former Coney Island legends Freofalcon Stronzo and Reginald Perrin well known to the Freo faithful, and with DockerDen5215 currently killing it in his rookie season?

bob's recruiting.jpg

Hadn't crossed my mind mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back