• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, it's more a sarcastic revisitin of Carlton / Gibbs from last year

I'd want top 5 and top 10 picks

Did we get that for Danger at 26?

If a contracted 29 yr old Bryce Gibbs is worth about a late 1st rounder, and I think he is, not sure an uncontracted, FA 29 year old Rory Sloane gets the value you're looking for

I reckon we'd let Rory commute rather than let him go.
Funny you say that as I thought this as well. The guy is a professional and would keep his body spot on. Flies in and joins the group for the Wednesday session and flies back out that night. Will do just as much as travel as he is now.

I know one of Cornes or Ebert did it 40 years ago , and apart from different cities as opposed to Melbourne only , why not? Think outside the square. Start with Lever. Is it home or $$$

Funny you say that as I thought this as well. The guy is a professional and would keep his body spot on. Flies in and joins the group for the Wednesday session and flies back out that night. Will do just as much as travel as he is now.

I know one of Cornes or Ebert did it 40 years ago , and apart from different cities as opposed to Melbourne only , why not? Think outside the square. Start with Lever. Is it home or $$$
Not sure if it's even possible these days, but it would be a disaster to lose him, regardless of what happens in the next fortnight.

Not sure if it's even possible these days, but it would be a disaster to lose him, regardless of what happens in the next fortnight.
If Burgo can do fitness from the UK and Laidley can coach by Skype then why not? I would hope RS signs for 2 more years while we are in the zone. That alone would keep me here.

There was a Sydney player (cannot remember his name) who was flying in and out of Melbourne a few years ago

cart-before-the-horse.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this happens, I think I’m done

HOPE THE ******* VFL ROTS IN HELL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back