FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 1 (spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I could guess while watching ep1 that how it ended would happen. Was cool the way it happened, the no-look flippant regretful shove, rather than a slip and fall. The reason why was hinted at previously.

The episode kinda meandered a bit, political or humdrum talk thru the middle, the opening scene was epic, the ending scene makes you want to watch the next episode. Not a s**t episode. Just a little weird/dated to what I was expecting, but i am sure it all changes at some point soon.

Eg, Spartacus....was a very lame bad opening episode, but almost immediately, S1E2 it just clicks into top gear

Almost finished season 1, about 3 episodes to go.

THE moment when the show grabbed you by the balls, I think, was when Joffery Lanister fought with the Butcher's son, and then all the aftermath of that incident. That's what started all the s**t hitting the fan between the Lanisters and Starks. I guess the opening episode just had to set the scene and all, so it couldn't just start making dramatic moves yet (until of course the final scene of episode 1). But all the back-stabbing and power-plays and all that, soon started after the Butcher's son incident. Escalating matters.

Personal favorite characters so far...the young tomboy daughter of Stark, the Imp is pretty cool, Stark himself is a good strong man (bean such a great actor), love King Robert, his open honest no-fear ways and talk. All the pompousness of Joffery and the Lanisters and even Stark's eldest daughter makes me sick tho, can't stand people like that.

Dunno what story thread John Snow is on, but I can see he will be a central figure already.

Almost finished season 1, about 3 episodes to go.

THE moment when the show grabbed you by the balls, I think, was when Joffery Lanister fought with the Butcher's son, and then all the aftermath of that incident. That's what started all the sh*t hitting the fan between the Lanisters and Starks. I guess the opening episode just had to set the scene and all, so it couldn't just start making dramatic moves yet (until of course the final scene of episode 1). But all the back-stabbing and power-plays and all that, soon started after the Butcher's son incident. Escalating matters.

Personal favorite characters so far...the young tomboy daughter of Stark, the Imp is pretty cool, Stark himself is a good strong man (bean such a great actor), love King Robert, his open honest no-fear ways and talk. All the pompousness of Joffery and the Lanisters and even Stark's eldest daughter makes me sick tho, can't stand people like that.

Dunno what story thread John Snow is on, but I can see he will be a central figure already.

This is so cool to read...made my day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back