Games that should have sequels or games that should be remade

Remove this Banner Ad

Strangers Wrath....and pretty much anything from Oddworld Inhabitants...what happened?

There's actually a HD upgrade/remake of Strangers Wrath coming to PS3 later this year. :thumbsu:
Don't know if there much info out yet (screens, footage etc), but it's definitely coming...

http://www.jawltd.com/?cat=1

JAW has worked closely with Oddworld founders Lorne Lanning and Sherry McKenna to ensure the remake is faithful to the original moolah-chasing epic, while offering a raft of enhancements, including: stunning 720p visuals; much more detail in the characters; normal mapping and self-shadowing; re-mastered dialogue, support for PlayStation®Move; and additional bonus material still to be revealed.

The console version is more than just a mere port, but rather a complete update of the original, with updated models throughout, a brand new UI system, updated audio. As well as lots of other surprised that will be revealed the closer we get to release next year.

There's also ports of Stranger's Wrath and Munch's Oddysee which were released on PC a just few days before Christmas. Not sure if it's official or not, but i've read that Stranger's Wrath will possibly get updated after the PS3 one is finished too.

would love to see more rainbow six games.......my all time fave games....still play vegas and vegas 2 all the time

All but confirmed. Apparently will be set in africa again.

I get peoples criticisms of the game, but i have to say, i really rate it. Maybe even in my top 5 this gen. Great concept that could easily be improved with a sequel.

Sure it's repetitive but i just love the freedom of it

I'm still amazed by the sheer awesomeness of the game-engine

Going nuts with Molotovs, Flareguns and Flamethrowers in the dry brush areas is a blast and the 24 hour day/night + weather cycle is very immersive - the engine has incredible potential if they build upon it further

No One Lives Forever series needs continuing
Hidden and Dangerous series needs continuing
Crash Bandicoot series (and CTR!!!)
Some more Indiana Jones games would be nice (want PC and NOT Lego - even though Lego IJ was flipping blast :D)

Would love a re-make of the original Medal of Honor and Medal of Honor Underground

So many games had so much potential and re-makes would help them realise that - but sadly for 99% of those games, that will never happen

There's actually a HD upgrade/remake of Strangers Wrath coming to PS3 later this year. :thumbsu:
Don't know if there much info out yet (screens, footage etc), but it's definitely coming...

http://www.jawltd.com/?cat=1

There's also ports of Stranger's Wrath and Munch's Oddysee which were released on PC a just few days before Christmas. Not sure if it's official or not, but i've read that Stranger's Wrath will possibly get updated after the PS3 one is finished too.
I saw also today on the Oddword site there is a little hint of 'Abe' making a return.

I know it'll never happen because there's dragon age etc which is supposed to be the heir, but Baldur's Gate 3 would make me so happy. And not with the stupid NWN or Dragon Age style view, but with a proper 2d top down view like the originals had.

I can only dream...

GTA:Vice City. Would love to see the next GTA follow up on the same setting as that one. Even if VC was released onto XBLA or something with some multiplayer, i'd be happy. :)

I know I'm imagining things, and its late at night. But for old times sake, a remake of Pokemon (the originals) onto Wii would be awesome, making a full adventure but in a proper world... oh wow, my mind is blown just thinking of how good that would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A true addition to the Banjo Kazooie games would be gold. None of this vehicle rubbish, I want traditional gameplay.

If the first metal gear solid could be released on the ps3 with hd graphics that would be the best.

One of the best games i played for the time it was out (probably still is one of the best).

I remember playing it when i was young and finding this one part so difficult( cant remember which part it was and plus i was like 10 or 11 at the time).

And then like 2 years later went back ( admitadly i forgot i had the game) and then i finished that mother...... best feeling ever when it takes you forever to finish a game and you finaly finish it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back