Game Day GDT Prelim Final West Coast Eagles vs Melbourne Demons OS @1:20 AWST/3:20 AEST-Nightmare City

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve worked very hard at not potting Dom this week. Please repay it with a good performance. Twenty five possessions and a goal or two would be lovely thanks.

I almost don't want us to win, in a weird way I feel like my life has revolved around Melbourne not quite making it that I'm not ready for us to win. This finals series has been so fun I almost want to enjoy it for a little longer before we make a gf.
I heard English soccer fans are like this they enjoy an honourable defeat. Not sure if it's true sounds ridiculous

Should I start drinking a) before the game b) at the start of the game or c) right away?

I’ve stocked up on Boags Premium and Coopers Sparkling Ale so I have some mood options. I’ve also planned early and bought emergency nicotine gum and celery for Ron and Stretch.

I’ve changed into my lucky socks. Now what? Wish Foxtel was showing last nights replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I start drinking a) before the game b) at the start of the game or c) right away?

I’ve stocked up on Boags Premium and Coopers Sparkling Ale so I have some mood options. I’ve also planned early and bought emergency nicotine gum and celery for Ron and Stretch.

I’ve changed into my lucky socks. Now what? Wish Foxtel was showing last nights replay.

Yes to all, however you'll need something stronger and much stiffer than beer. Whisky, vodka perhaps rum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back