Game Day GDT Round 6 Sunday April 24 Vs Richmond @ MCG 7:25 PM AEST-ANZAC DAY EVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones barely ever got interviewed during his career because he could barely speak. Who on earth thought he should be a commentator?
I couldn't disagree any more. Jones is one of the most articulate, well spoken guys in the AFL. Whenever he was interviewed, especially on shows like 'on the couch' he was always incredibly polished. Never paused, didn't 'umm and ahh'. A really strange take by you.

I couldn't disagree any more. Jones is one of the most articulate, well spoken guys in the AFL. Whenever he was interviewed, especially on shows like 'on the couch' he was always incredibly polished. Never paused, didn't 'umm and ahh'. A really strange take by you.
With you on this. He’s been pretty good with his special comments too and isn’t stuck with the Friday night dickheads.

With you on this. He’s been pretty good with his special comments too and isn’t stuck with the Friday night dickheads.
I just wished the commentators would speak more like the common man. I mean. the half time analysis they try and talk technical. At the end of the day, the umps were horrendous against Richmond, but Melbourne didn't capitalise butchering shots on goal. End of discussion :)

I just wished the commentators would speak more like the common man. I mean. the half time analysis they try and talk technical. At the end of the day, the umps were horrendous against Richmond, but Melbourne didn't capitalise butchering shots on goal. End of discussion :)
It could be much worse. There’s footage somewhere of Brad Green doing The Fifth Quarter back when Ch10 still had the rights and it’s some of the worst footage I’ve ever seen

You live in a different reality. Jones' dialect never left Frankston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back