Game Day GDT Round 6 Sunday April 24 Vs Richmond @ MCG 7:25 PM AEST-ANZAC DAY EVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Just as I, a normally rational person believe which socks I am wearing or where I am seated can influence the outcome of a match, so it follows that I must like PG’s Ogod post each week lest darkness fall upon the club.

Anyone know what time the ceremonial stuff starts? 6.40?

Still blitzed as *, going to be some absolute s**t campaignerery by game time

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't recall PG saying those Ogods when I was making GDTs back in 2018-20.
Not to mention that when somebody steps on my toes you guys are happy with it.
Not to mention how embarrassing it is to copy someone else's catch phrase. All round a complete s**t show by you MarcMaverick :$

Where was that level of vitriol last year when I couldn't make GDTs?

Again I feel like I have to my own battles.

I didn't recall PG saying those Ogods when I was making GDTs back in 2018-20.
Not to mention that when somebody steps on my toes you guys are happy with it.

Where was that level of vitriol last year when I couldn't make GDTs?

Again I feel like I have to fight my own battles.
Don’t worry about it mate 👍

Sorry PG. Just Pissed-off is all Needed a pre-game vent.

Sorry PG. Just pissed off is all. Needed a pre-game vent.
You’re fine. I think Norm Smith might have packed it in finally.

It’s time for us to go into pre-match despondency with a spot of “this could be a banana skin game” or “I’ve got a bad feeling about this” mode so you’re just getting in early.

You’re fine. I think Norm Smith might have packed it in finally.

It’s time for us to go into pre-match despondency with a spot of “this could be a banana skin game” or “I’ve got a bad feeling about this” mode so you’re just getting in early.

Thanks but it still bothers me why you get all the love and I get scorn and vitriol for doing the exact same thing.

I know it's your shtick and all but still.

Thanks but it still bothers me why you get all the love and I get scorn and vitriol for doing the exact same thing.

because youve got zero originality and youre trying way too hard to be liked, thats why.

Mate, you take BigFooty way too seriously. Nobody really cares about stuff like this. It's just banter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back