Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies? B&F coming soon. [Spoiler]Sterge Wins.[/Spoiler]

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry friend, I won't be hitting 100 posts again anytime soon.

That's because my new 20 point handicap will throw your numbers off.

At least you 100 posts were mostly banter. I had threads where several bombers were 100+ posts each, all about star signs or some other nonsense. I was missing 12 pages every time I clicked 'Go to First Unread'.
The entire hot topic board had less posts in it then some match threads earlier this season.

That's because my new 20 point handicap will throw your numbers off.

At least you 100 posts were mostly banter. I had threads where several bombers were 100+ posts each, all about star signs or some other nonsense. I was missing 12 pages every time I clicked 'Go to First Unread'.
The entire hot topic board had less posts in it then some match threads earlier this season.

Let's never speak of it again.

Is the cyclone near you mate?

Not really.
I'm in Cairns it's going to cross halfway between Townsville and Mackay almost 700 kms away from me, we do have a little bit of wind but it's hot and humid like a sauna.

Not really.
I'm in Cairns it's going to cross halfway between Townsville and Mackay almost 700 kms away from me, we do have a little bit of wind but it's hot and humid like a sauna.
Stay safe.

Cairns is a great place. Spent a few days up there in Jan.

A few days up in Jan hey?

0016Rds.jpg

Cairns is a great place. Spent a few days up there in Jan.

It's a shithole when you're here longer than a few months....

Sorry everyone i won't be posting Eff all this game as of family commitments.
Good luck Spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I barely posted as I had no idea what was going on. It seemed like for the most part one big Dragons circle-jerk.
That was basically it... you know a team hasn't got much when they pull out the inactive calls day 1

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 12.11.52 pm.png

Easter break has given me the chance to catch up on this, and it's been a quiet period as everyone has been focussed on Easter. Hopefully we can get more active in the coming weeks to finish the season off well and try and make a bid to get back into the top 8! We've spent most of the season there so would be disappointing to slip out now.

hqdefault.jpg

Congrats to Willo_ on a brilliant but short tenure as our worthy leader. Sadly he needs to step down suddenly due to personal reasons. But I will take over to offer stability until seasons end at least.

Thanks for the vote of confidence he has in me captaining my third SFA club.
I feel we have a really unique team here. It reminds me a lot of the glory days of the SFA. We aren't about posting for the sake of posting. We are a quiet team but we are a clever team.

Let's jus have fun with our brand of banter and turn this season around. All spots are up for grabs. If anyone wants a position upgrade so they can start carving their own mighty career get into the match thread and tell the Royals they are jerks. I'll grow the pack. And if no one wants to join I'll just do another trade roulette and rig the result so they all end up locked into contracts here.

Either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back