Preview Geelong V Richmond at MCG Sun Jul 25 @ 320 pm - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narkle stiff again. No world beater but Higgins and Kolo have been poorer for longer this year

When Narkle makes a shift into defence, then he can be in the discussion to replace Kolodjashnij but I would suggest it's highly unlikely they're competing for the same spot at this stage

Kicking efficiency is rubbish also. He was picked up for his finishing skills, delivery into F50, and they have been well below par so far.
Ranked fourth at the club for goal assists.

It's a first world problem when you criticise him for delivering by hand instead of foot. He clearly was smart enough to recognise the issue and adapt his game, but let's smack him around for a cosmetic reason because we are bored.

Can he get better? Yes. Has he been a failure like some are suggesting? Not even close.

Dermie thinks that Bulldogs and Melbourne are better than us. Good, he's a salty campaigner. Keep the spotlight off us until we win on Sunday by more than 63 points.
Haha, clickbait surely. Melbourne's defence has been figured out and the Dogs haven't shown they can beat us this year.

Dermie thinks that Bulldogs and Melbourne are better than us. Good, he's a salty campaigner. Keep the spotlight off us until we win on Sunday by more than 63 points.

He is probably right. Doesn't mean they win it. I can remember him ranting on in 2008 about how much better we were than Haw, that if we didn't win it this year we would never win it etc .... The only time I think his comments have been reasonable demur about us was when Ayres was in charge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn

Welcome back Close - wonder if he'll now miss next weeks match as managed

Especially if he kicks 3 or 4 goals - it will make a mockery of that managed out

Pity for Higgins - because his last 2 games for Geel - have been more like the WB/NthM version of Higgins

Dalhouse ( and the wet conditions suited him ) couldnt be dropped after last weeks game - but come the finals the 3 smalls id like are Miers ( certainty ) Higgins( certainty ) Close ( but will he get the nod ) and Dalhaus missing out

Higgins in or out doesn't cause for celebration by some cats fans. Whilst the questions over "resting" Close v the tigers are valid, I was hoping to take in our strongest side this week and then do whatever against NM next week. I don't care what we win by tomorrow just put another L next to the win/loss column for the tigers. The weather like it is could be a lot of kaos ball against them.

We could drop a defender.

Who are we dropping a defender for?

If it's regarding Narkle, the better question is do does he replace in the guts out of Dangerfield, Selwood, Guthrie & Parfitt because it's pretty safe to say he's not ahead of any of those guys

Who are we dropping a defender for?

If it's regarding Narkle, the better question is do does he replace in the guts out of Dangerfield, Selwood, Guthrie & Parfitt because it's pretty safe to say he's not ahead of any of those guys
The answer seems to all ways be drop someone from a different position which will never happen

Do you reckon we deliberately held Higgins over to play his 250th against Nth?
Wouldn't be totally surprised

Surely it's not a total coincidence that Henderson was a late out against the Bulldogs and then played game #200 against Carlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back