Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2024

Where will the scats finsh on the AFL ladder in 2024?

• 12th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 13th

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 14th

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 15th

• 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17th

• 18th Wooden Spooners

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Jack Watts now gets his meth orders from the Joel Selwood Stand

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

jpkT84e0vPDNlkN80XFkvj1Zx_4=.gif

You are obviously around 10 years old when 90% of your posts are gifs like wtf. Go home son 🤣

Uh oh somebody isn’t coping with dropping down the ladder. Tbf I wouldn’t either realising you’ll never go b2b. You’ve already seen the best team you’ll have in your life and they pulled the biggest choke in the history of the game to a fat guy coming back from retirement🤣
Trying to ride the coattails if a Hawthorn side from 15 years ago 😀
Now that really is sad.
We already have Bay Tuggers churning out the same tired old 💩, so why not head back to the Richmond board where you can celebrate 13th place, or just have a good cry about the injustice of it all.
🤡

Trying to ride the coattails if a Hawthorn side from 15 years ago 😀
Now that really is sad.
We already have Bay Tuggers churning out the same tired old 💩, so why not head back to the Richmond board where you can celebrate 13th place, or just have a good cry about the injustice of it all.
🤡
Triggered little scat.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have some serious questions about the 2022 premiers and their further demise in 2024 after a diasterous year this year. They have so many old players in their squad that they could open up there very own nursing home next to kitty litter cheat stadium. Their youf is nothing to write home about either with no real emerging talent but lots of young plodders especially in this years draft. Their cheat ground holds no fear for opposing teams anymore so where else can they go but only south of the AFL ladder? My predicition for next year is they'll finish anywhere from 14th to 18th wooden spooners. I'll add a poll to see where you think the once mighty scats will finish in 2024.
1000002707.gif

Why do Geelong supporters feel compelled to turn every single thread about their little club into a thread all about Richmond? Obviously a massive collective inferiority complex.

Good to see you around despite your club's implosion.

I think the question is answered by the fact a majority of threads about Geelong are started by Richmond flogs

Back