St Kilda - 8

Carlton - 13
St Kilda - 8

Carlton - 13
St Kilda - 7

Cumulative

Carlton - 64
St Kilda - 42

That is amazing, we turn a list over in 5 years, Carlton a list and a half.

Delistings (Source: AFL & Hun)

Carlton - 11
St Kilda - 10

Carlton - 12
St Kilda - 9

Carlton - 15
St Kilda - 8

Carlton - 13
St Kilda - 8

Carlton - 13
St Kilda - 7

Cumulative

Carlton - 64
St Kilda - 42

That's full on. Anyone else think Carltons churn is too high even for a rebuild

A large chunk of that deficit was 2nd hand trash that amounted to nothing:

Jaksch
Smedts
Sumner
Gorringe
Palmer
Boekhorst
Wood
Everitt
Tutt
Whiley
Warnock
McClean
Laidler

Jaksch
Smedts
Sumner
Gorringe
Palmer
Boekhorst
Wood
Everitt
Tutt
Whiley
Warnock
McClean
Laidler

Dat moment when you trade Pick 7 for Jaksch, Whiley and pick 19 and then take Boekhurst with pick 19.

But then end up with the guys who when pick 4 and 6 anyway for like...pick 19?

o_O

Alex Morgan gone from Essendon. That trade really is the gift that keeps on giving :p
Not just gone, but gone for no compensation and Bombers tried to keep him. Neck beard wanted out whilst Matty Lloyd was putting the boots in but no one wanted him. Bird delisted. I wonder where trade radio will rate this trade on their worst trades of all time when Neckbeard is delisted next year?

Not just gone, but gone for no compensation and Bombers tried to keep him. Neck beard wanted out whilst Matty Lloyd was putting the boots in but no one wanted him. Bird delisted. I wonder where trade radio will rate this trade on their worst trades of all time when Neckbeard is delisted next year?

Of course they got no compensation.
He's not even half good at VFL level.

http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/124068/Alex-MORGAN
Shows his pace but lacks confidence when he has the ball. Will his speed ever translate into a productive footballer?

and for comparison , from the same draft
http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/121742/Brandon-WHITE

If we have any doubts about Billy Hartung this guy is a whole level below.

entitlement
ɪnˈtʌɪt(ə)lmənt/
noun
  • the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
To use it in a sentence:

“I was listening to SEN on the way to work this morning and they were saying that Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell was complaining that the AFL had not awarded his club a blockbuster match against Hawthorn in Round 1. His team has Anzac Day, and Dreamtime at the ‘G, and Sheedy’s Country Game, however only get to play Adelaide in the opening game. I was stunned and almost ran a red light. After slamming on the brakes and coming to a halt, I sat there in disbelief as I caught my breath. And I thought to myself; gee those druggy bastards have a bloody sense of entitlement!”

entitlement
ɪnˈtʌɪt(ə)lmənt/
noun
  • the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
To use it in a sentence:

“I was listening to SEN on the way to work this morning and they were saying that Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell was complaining that the AFL had not awarded his club a blockbuster match against Hawthorn in Round 1. His team has Anzac Day, and Dreamtime at the ‘G, and Sheedy’s Country Game, however only get to play Adelaide in the opening game. I was stunned and almost ran a red light. After slamming on the brakes and coming to a halt, I sat there in disbelief as I caught my breath. And I thought to myself; gee those druggy bastards have a bloody sense of entitlement!”

They are seriously like those GFC bankers that paid themselves millions in bonuses for the money the government gave them to bail themselves out. They are deranged *s, they have been arse licked by the AFL since the whole thing happened and haven't had a moment of contrition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaksch
Smedts
Sumner
Gorringe
Palmer
Boekhorst
Wood
Everitt
Tutt
Whiley
Warnock
McClean
Laidler

Dunno what makes me more sick ,
Looking at that list of Spuds ....or
The thought of hiring the muppet who recruited them .

Dunno what makes me more sick ,
Looking at that list of Spuds ....or
The thought of hiring the muppet who recruited them .

At least they're adept at pleas of assistance, as SOS can spell it out for them.

What do people think of the Suns giving pick 2 to Freo for young Weller ? To me it seems a big win for Freo . Sure it’s a loss to have Weller go but pick two seems a really high price for the Suns to have paid .

What do people think of the Suns giving pick 2 to Freo for young Weller ? To me it seems a big win for Freo . Sure it’s a loss to have Weller go but pick two seems a really high price for the Suns to have paid .
Gold Coast willfully got shafted completely. For a proper A grade player I could see that being a fair deal with something back as well but Weller is a decent outside player at the moment and thats about it.

Freo obviously knew the GC list managment team are as bad as their other departments and played the waiting game fabulously.

BT,as Nutsngum has said above....Suns were willingly royally shafted.

Couldn't believe they did that............IMO says a lot about that club at the moment...

Big win to Freo.....hate saying that...

GC has history of being pricks to deal with, it was good to see them get ripped off

Carlton has delisted or traded 42 players over the last three seasons , that’s a huge turnover in numbers . No wonder they are struggling to find a settled team . I wonder how many ex giant players they have on their list now . I would be surprised if any of those players are kept for long either . Was it laziness from SOS just to trade in ex giant players who he probably had a hand in getting to the Giants . I think they could have looked further a field for players . I wouldn’t be happy if I was a Carlton supporter as they have had a major rebuild three years running and they don’t have a lot to show for it . Plus they have finished low but given away draft picks to get the ex giants cast offs .

What’s your view on this ?
I think it couldn’t happen to a more deserving club hahahahaha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back